Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-21-2013, 01:35 PM   #51 
acitydweller

use skype!
acitydweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:24 PM   #52 
majesticstorm

Don't worry about it, I'm sure you you'll get your phone back with time. People had to live without cell phones before that they survived. Heck, I didn't get a cell phone til I was 13 and it was my mom's old flip phone which could only make calls. I got my first smart phone last year, and that was only because I'm going to college.

You're 10, go outside, play with your friends, enjoy being 10. :)
majesticstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:42 PM   #53 
Perry the platypus

My mom doesn't let me go outside because it's "dirty".
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:39 AM   #54 
madmonahan

What? Like at all?!
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:10 AM   #55 
Perry the platypus

I can't go because of "mom".
Old 02-23-2013, 10:40 AM   #56 
madmonahan

So are you saying you have to basically sit inside all weekend?

I don't mean to be disrespectful to you or you mom, but she is being way to overprotective over you. Outside is a beautiful thing, if you are in the right place. Everybody needs outside, for sunlight, and fresh air. I am truly depressed, and outside, nature, and my animals, help me get through the day.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:24 PM   #57 
Perry the platypus

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmonahan View Post
So are you saying you have to basically sit inside all weekend?

I don't mean to be disrespectful to you or you mom, but she is being way to overprotective over you. Outside is a beautiful thing, if you are in the right place. Everybody needs outside, for sunlight, and fresh air. I am truly depressed, and outside, nature, and my animals, help me get through the day.
Yes, I sit inside all day and the only time I get fresh air is Recess at school and when I get into the car. But otherwise, I don't go outside.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:50 PM   #58 
madmonahan

People that dont go outside much have a higher chance of disease. Vitamin D from the sun helps your immune system. You should tell your mom that....
Old 02-24-2013, 02:59 PM   #59 
Perry the platypus

Maybe that is true. I have a headache now.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:53 PM   #60 
Lelu74

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictorian View Post
+1, my record label NEVER owned any of my songs. Most of our albums are self produced and SELF funded. We put in +10,000 per album and WE make back most of the money. Having people stealing from me and putting US a band who already has to pay thousands to make people good music and even just 10 songs stolen from us...that's $10 we can never make back. Everything stated about greedy labels well guess what WE have to pay the greedy labels our money to distribute the song but WE get paid for each song or album we sell unless we have to pay back, though when everything is payed back the money is ours so yes you are taking from us not corporations. You are taking from people who are struggling to put food in their mouths and scrape up enough money for the next album. I know how the music industry truly works as I have been in it since I was 15, had my first band at 18 and had my first album and record label at 20. Now at 22 I am working on my second album and have a single and music video soon to be out. I know several people working for record labels. Maybe for famous pop singers that is how it works but unfrtunatly this is the real world, not the stuff the media feeds to you. The reason so many musitions want those sites shut down is because it isn't hurting the labels it's hurting US. How do we pay back several thousands of dollars back to the labels if people are robbing from us?
So if I pay a tax on a cd that I use for backing up my photos because the record companies have petitioned to offsett their losses from downloading is that considred stealing. After all I am being indirectly taxed for the music I download.
Lelu74 is offline   Reply With Quote