Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-21-2013, 02:25 PM   #1 
karpediem

Few fishes need a home URGENT

Hello friends, i have moved all my betta to another place far away from where i live. I have a 5g tank left in my room with few fishes who need a home and still have 2 betta males, one copper red hmplakat and one orange dragon hmplakat in the tank as well. The betta are separated and are more than 1 year old. They are very healthy. My other fishes are 2 blues ram and one fish which i forgot his name hehe.
If someone can come to pick them up, it will make me happy and my fishes will be happy also :).
I live in Merced/Atwater area. Email me so i can give you my phone # and make arrangements for pick up, thank you.
karpediem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 03:50 PM   #2 
VJM

If you don't get any local takers for the males, and you feel comfortable shipping, I would be happy to take the males.
VJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:39 PM   #3 
karpediem

Thanks, i sent you a private message.
Dont understand why no one is local wont get those 2 fishes, i will definitively for sure give nicest betta from my stock if you like to have some in the future, thank you.
karpediem is offline   Reply With Quote