Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-26-2013, 11:24 AM   #11 
HopeNicholson

Yea i dont think ive seen a HM Kng either, but apparently Petco sells those as well. Also they are twice as much as a regular King. I got a better picture of its tail, the overall quality is awful thanks to my iPad having a crappy camera lol

But ive been trying to compare pictures online too and just cant figure out which one this guy is.

I think i'm going to try and get a pictureof him withmy brothers fancycamera soon so his true colors and such can also be seen. Cause hes super pretty in the light!

Looks like my next decision will be his name :D which im excited to figure out
Attached Images

HopeNicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:54 AM   #12 
LinkLover

I'm pretty positive that's a regular King, he looks just like the one my fiance has (except a different shade of blue), and his tail doesn't seem to do the full Halfmoon thing. And you're right, they look SO pretty in the light! My fiance's King shines the most amazing color of blue when we turn his tank light on, which I would love to take a picture of but he's just too busy going crazy hoping I'm going to feed him. :P Do let us know what you decide to name him!
LinkLover is offline   Reply With Quote