Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-26-2013, 09:00 PM   #58391 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I like classy parties but mine are not very classy sadly and I don't think they ever will be with my friends. Everyone was getting together and I was asleep in bed all night from having a whole bottle of wine so I wasn't present for half my own party. When I woke up I took our air rifle and started threatening people to break it up. O-O I will stop there..
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:07 PM   #58392 
Laki

Oh my goodness. Underagers. I'm lame enough to admit I have only been to a handful of house parties in my day. All of them over the age of 21 (only because of my friendless ways) and some funny non-legal things have occurred. We went to a party last Friday from Matt's computer class so it was all nerds and there were video games, card game (called "cards against humanity") and not much else. I got so bored but I don't like parties really. Too awkward and social. I prefer the calm quiet company of animals to discusting drunk people.. Sorry :/

Olympia, a whole bottle of wine?!?!? How did you even manage! I nearly died off half a bottle back in July the night before we went to an amusement park -_-'
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:09 PM   #58393 
thekinetic

Awesome olympia! Sorry it's just I'm a really laid back person and can't seem to function right in stuffy situations, that and I've woken up after a bottle of wine and fully don't understand why you didn't choose something bigger to threaten the noise makers with! XD

Ok that's about all the words I'll saying tonight as I took some flu pills and I m becomming quite woozy! X_X
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:15 PM   #58394 
FishyFishy89

LOL
The barn manager of my previous barn is looking for help while she's injured. She says "It's just care for 3 horses, shouldn't take more than an hour." Stall cleaning and feeding alone takes more than an hour for 3 horses if done correctly.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:30 PM   #58395 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Yea, the next day my friend was like "I heard wine drunk is the worst kind of drunk" and looked at me.. Because normally I hold together very well! I don't get hangovers or throw up so basically just got my actions to think about (apparently I told everyone I hate them all a bunch of times xD).
I like my high school parties but I really want to avoid the university ones since they seem so much worse... So this weekend is classic movies night with a friend. xD

Hoping for a snow day tomorrow!
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:14 PM   #58396 
Laki

I guess on-campus uni parties can go pretty crazy.. One of the reasons no amount of money could make me live on campus. To me, university is about a higher education not partying because I live away from mom and dad. Well, I don't really have a dad and I moved out when I was 18 and worked full time for 3 years. I think I missed the whole frat/sorority resident thing.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:16 PM   #58397 
blu the betta

blarg!!! sigh
blu the betta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:22 PM   #58398 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu the betta View Post
blarg!!! sigh
what's wrong?
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:42 PM   #58399 
Sakura8

Olympia, oh, hahaha, so that's what the post about the gun was about. I thought you were kidding. You really are like my crazy, cool Canadian cousin, you know that? I just wanna hug you now. Ah, so long as no one gets hurt or drives home drunk.

I'm so boring, my idea of a fun high school party was about 3-4 people and someone playing the piano while I sang songs from the movie Anastasia. o.O

Apparently one time, the kids of a family friend threw a party that got way out of hand. People were inviting people to the party that the original party-throwers didn't even know. Anyway, they lived out in the country on a ranch and the parents got fed up with it so they corraled every single kid in the dog run while they called their parents. I still snicker when I think about a dog run full of drunk teenagers.

EDIT: Fishy, ohmigosh, I wish I lived in Florida right now. I'd die for a job like that. I'm so crazy about horses that I don't even care if I ever ride. I just love to spend time with them.

Last edited by Sakura8; 02-26-2013 at 10:44 PM.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:00 PM   #58400 
Yuuie

ack layed down for a min and a few hours go by guess i was just that tired lol.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese