Old 02-26-2013, 07:28 PM   #1631 
dramaqueen
Banned

It's frozen lasagna but it wasn't bad. Lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:06 PM   #1632 
dramaqueen
Banned

So tired of having to do everything by myself and having no friends.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:28 PM   #1633 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
So tired of having to do everything by myself and having no friends.
Me too. I know we have friends on here but it isn't the same. Just know I love ya mwah!
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:59 AM   #1634 
dramaqueen
Banned

Thank you. Every time I complain to my mom about having no friends and no social life she goes ballistic like it's my fault! And even though I want to move and get out of here it's still hard. I have to do everything myself and I don't have the energy or motivation to get off my butt and do stuff. Is that from depression? And I'm really greiving over not being a part of the drama team any more. It was a big part of my life even if it was only 2 months out of the year. I'm sitting here getting teary eyed just thinking about it. I'm also concerned about living at my brothers in an apartment added on to his house because it will be very limited space compared to what we have here. There's always a chance that my brother's homeowners association won't approve of the new addition.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:33 PM   #1635 
Shirleythebetta

Yea depression will do that to you. Some days I feel like laying in bed all day and its a chore to move. I think you are grieving over your drama team because it was your social outlet. Your link to human contact. I hope there is something similar where your moving. I hope you see a new side to people when you get out of hillbilly heaven.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:51 PM   #1636 
dramaqueen
Banned

I hope so, too. I did clear some stuff out of the storeroom today, then took a nap. Lol. The drama team was a social outlet for me. I love performing and singing, although I haven't sung at church for over a year.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:15 PM   #1637 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I hope so, too. I did clear some stuff out of the storeroom today, then took a nap. Lol. The drama team was a social outlet for me. I love performing and singing, although I haven't sung at church for over a year.
I haven't sang in church probably since I was six. I am going to start going to church again because I have my little nephew coming in a couple of days hopefully the fifth. I think that all of the negative experiences you have had in kentucky will be different when you get to Texas. Like the racism about your name? Texas is like, half hispanic! My husbands family is from texas (temple) and Jeff is actually a cowboy certified pro with the NRA. He knows some of the history of cowboys and some of the first cowboys were mexican.

That reminds me, I saw this mexican comedian one time. She was on a talk show about racism and they had a panel of comedians of different races to answer some questions about racist stereotypes. The question she was asked went something like this...

Girl: "Why do mexicans dress like cowboys?"
Comedian: "Mexicans don't dress like cowboys."
Girl: "What do you mean?"
Comedian: "Mexicans were the first cowboys, mexicans dress like mexicans. When you see a white man dressed like a 'cowboy'.... he is dressed like a mexican..."
Girl:*insert confused face here*
Old 03-01-2013, 05:23 PM   #1638 
dramaqueen
Banned

Lol. At least I can get some decent Mexican food in Texas. My dad "s mother's people came from Spain and his father was Mexican.
I guess we'll look for a church in Texas but I don't think I want to get involved. Transportation is a problem. I want to be able to get involved with the IBC but can't go to meetings unless someone is willing to take me. Being disabled sucks big time!
Old 03-01-2013, 05:40 PM   #1639 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Sorry. Texas is like betta central though haha.
MattsBettas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:04 AM   #1640 
dramaqueen
Banned

Lol Yeah, there are a lot of IBC members there.