Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-27-2013, 11:31 PM   #16751 
BettaHeart

lol
ok new rant: Why cant people hold their cameras still when they are capturing bigfoot, or any other creature? Some are like they are being taken by little kids, and there are those that constantly swear as if it would make it seem more believeable for the really fake videos, or those that breath heavily into the creaky camera. There are some that i believe are real but sometimes wish the camera didnt pick up every little noise from the casing itself or the clicking of the zoom button.
ok I had to get that one out because its frustrating watching a video and wishing you could be next to the person to either slap them from swearing and to keep the camera still.
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:37 PM   #16752 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaHeart View Post
lol
ok new rant: Why cant people hold their cameras still when they are capturing bigfoot, or any other creature? Some are like they are being taken by little kids, and there are those that constantly swear as if it would make it seem more believeable for the really fake videos, or those that breath heavily into the creaky camera. There are some that i believe are real but sometimes wish the camera didnt pick up every little noise from the casing itself or the clicking of the zoom button.
ok I had to get that one out because its frustrating watching a video and wishing you could be next to the person to either slap them from swearing and to keep the camera still.

I like watching the Ancient Aliens show and discussing why everything they're saying is false, but then I always make my grandma mad at me 'cause I ruin it....

Rant: My boyfriend waits until 11:30 to ask for me to cook for him. What the heck.
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:49 PM   #16753 
Bombalurina

I would just like to offer you all a massive cyber hug! Some of you are having a seriously crappy time of it.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:52 PM   #16754 
ZergyMonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaHeart View Post
lol
Ever think that big foot is just a blurry creature?
ZergyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:11 AM   #16755 
BettaHeart

just like the aliens that are always abit out of focus, i mean with all the really amazing camera technology you would think they would get a crisp clear photo or video. The ones i dont really understand are those that take long range photo then start pointing out shadows, of course once someone starts implying "heres the eyes, theres the brow ridge, you can see an arm moving slightly" then yes people will start agreeing "yes i see it!" lol
Im not saying i dont believe, i have heard howls/growls of something really angry late at night definitely not a bear as i grew up in the country but something primal.

ok on to find more and laugh at some
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:17 AM   #16756 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombalurina View Post
I would just like to offer you all a massive cyber hug! Some of you are having a seriously crappy time of it.
You'll never have to read a book again! You have the rant thread!
Old 02-28-2013, 01:23 AM   #16757 
Hadoken Kitty

The only thing I still can't explain are paranormal activities. I still won't say it's spirits, or ghotsts, or whatever. They're just paranormal (outside of the normal) and they are activities (things that happen). Things happen around this house that really can not be explained. Today my kitchen timer was set and ticking for 14 hours, but no one had touched it. Why 14 hours? I don't know. I remember telling my boyfriend that I needed to find the timer to set it for fourteen minutes, but he was in our bedroom. I found the timer in the kitchen ticking away! Somehow the bathroom fan's cover got unscrewed and was laying face-up OUTSIDE of the bathroom when I was home alone (just to name a few). But aliens and bigfoot? LOL, please. We can identify SO MANY stars and galaxies and planets....we even found a planet just like earth with only one major elemental difference (when being compared to the seven basic elements needed for life) and we still haven't found "evidence of life". Also, I find it funny that with the better technology, the less proof seems to pop up, and the more we look back in history? Uhm, what?

Rant: WHY does my boyfriend take an hour and a half to get ready for bed? He's worse than a woman!!!
Old 02-28-2013, 06:29 AM   #16758 
Kiara1125

I agree with the paranormal activities. I think it's funny about your boyfriend though. lol With my boyfriend, if anything, he'll keep me up until 5 AM when I need to get up at 5:30 AM to go to school. Talk about zombie much?
Kiara1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:10 AM   #16759 
SnowySurface

Rant - I should probably care that my laptop smells like 'burning' when I try to play World of Warcraft for more than 2 hours. Not in the sense that it's literally on fire. More like it's obvious my computer can't regulate its internal temp anymore. My motherboard will probably fry soon. T_T

Anti Rant - I think the new meds will actually work with my asthma. Hopefully I'll have full lung capacity back in a few weeks. :D
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:32 AM   #16760 
Kiara1125

Great that your feeling better! What type of computer do you have? My computer was having that problem and I decided to take it apart and dust it. I also installed a fan regulator that let me control the speed of the fan. I was tired of my computer reaching an internal temperature if 200+ degrees. Not to mention the heat sink constantly burning me.
Kiara1125 is offline   Reply With Quote