Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-26-2013, 09:35 PM   #471 
BettaHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsewhere View Post
Oh I have found my people. Ghosts. *Shudder*. Let me start off that I give tours at a supposedly haunted house and it is part of my job to tell "ghost stories" that I 100% believe. I have had a number of scares there and only one other in my whole life. The one other:

I was in an old bookstore and went up to the third floor for some reason. I dunno, I kind of felt... Called there. Once I got to my destination, I began browsing the bookshelves. I swear to whoever is out there, something tapped my back. I whipped around and nothing. I looked over at a door to an office and it started freaking out and turning, but it was bolted. From the outside. The tapping on my shoulder got worse and I heard breathing. I felt something awful in the pit of my stomach and went for the stairs, where my dad was just coming up. He asked me if I was ready to leave and I said "YUP LET'S GO" and sprinted a block to the car. We went on a ghost walk that night, and they said that the bookstore was haunted (I found out AFTER the story it was the same store we were in) and that a girl had been murdered and buried in the basement. No one ever found her body and it is said she still asks people to find her, but only on the top floor. Where I was.

Second story:

At the place I work, a LOT of people have died, mostly naturally, but never ever a single child. Ever. When I was little my grandfather ran the theater in town, which was on the same property as the house. I was at a show and went outside for a second. I walked around for a bit and suddenly looked up for no reason. There was a little girl, about my age at the time, staring at me, smiling. She waved and I waved. She looked like she was in the play I was watching, which had "funny old clothes". She turned and disappeared. I went inside and FREAKED OUT.

Third story:

There is a HUGE LONG TEN MINUTE STORY about the main reason the place I work for is haunted. Basically, someone didn't pay someone and died and ended up in that person's basement and haunted them (in the 1800s). There is a "haunted hallway" where the original owner would pace back and forth all the time. There is a small room off of that hallway, and I was in the room examining a picture when a black mass crossed behind the bed in the mirror. I instantly felt like someone was stabbing me in the chest and stomach and fled the room, running down the stairs and into the kitchen below. I physically CANNOT go into that hall, room or back "nanny's room" by myself. I will shake so much I collapse and freak out and scream not to. I can't force myself to. People have also had little girls tell them how they died in the nanny's room, even though no little girls ever died there. There are numerous dolls in that room, and I personally believe that the spirits are attached to the dolls.

Fourth story:

The girl I work with at the house and I are always alone when we're there. There is NEVER anyone upstairs unless one of us is and the same with downstairs. We were sitting in the front entrance, waiting for a tour, and there were loud stomping footsteps above us. We called to see if there was someone there, and they just got louder until they reached the stairs and stopped.

Fifth story:

I was answering a phone call and talking to a woman about her visiting. She asked me a question, and suddenly there was a man's voice saying loud and incomprehensible things in the phone. He stopped, and I asked the woman if that was someone on her end. She said no and that she though he was on my end. I calmly and carefully asked her to repeat her previous question and acted like nothing happened.

A lot of people criticize me, as I do not believe in God. Just my personal beliefs, I believe in evolution. I also believe in ghosts. They say if you believe in ghosts you must also believe in God or some other wordly spirit of some sort. I respond with "Nope. I believe in evolution and that some people just get stuck behind in some molecular way and become ghosts." Simple answer. Ghosts are there, and they honestly scare me. Why am I working at a haunted house? I ask myself that every time I go to work.

very interesting stories, in your third it does seem like the little girls may be attached to the dolls but it could also be from a previous building that was on that site?.. interesting nonetheless.
Thank you for sharing
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:23 AM   #472 
willow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetra4life View Post
Hey all, I haven't posted on this forum in quite awhile, and was just lurking in the thread. I so far only got to page 20 so forgive me if this has been talked about.

My house was built by my parents when I was two so it has no paranormal history what so ever associated with it, however, I am not sure about the property though, but anyway I have been really bored as of late and thought about making a simple Ouija board, how bad of an idea is that really? would there be any harm in it? could it cause my house to become haunted?

Thanks!
please don't mess with it,if you want to walk on the spiritual side,go to a properly run
meeting,under controlled rules...for your own safety .
xx
willow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:39 AM   #473 
Elsewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaHeart View Post
very interesting stories, in your third it does seem like the little girls may be attached to the dolls but it could also be from a previous building that was on that site?.. interesting nonetheless.
Thank you for sharing
Nope, no others on the property. It was fist built in the early 1800s and an edition added on in the mid 1800s. The only other would have been Natives, but people claim the little girls are from the Victorian era, about the age of the dolls.
Elsewhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:29 PM   #474 
Kiara1125

I believe in ghosts. I have reason to believe that there in a poltergeist living in my bedroom. It throws things across my room and I've gotten chills and the feeling like I'm being watched. I honestly don't mind. I like the creepiness of it and not knowing when it's going to strike again. My dog will stare at the wall and growl. I've seen a black figure at the corner of my eye. I've heard demonic growling and random screaming. I'm into the scary stuff, and I ind this VERY intriguing. >:D
Kiara1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:12 AM   #475 
willow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiara1125 View Post
I believe in ghosts. I have reason to believe that there in a poltergeist living in my bedroom. It throws things across my room and I've gotten chills and the feeling like I'm being watched. I honestly don't mind. I like the creepiness of it and not knowing when it's going to strike again. My dog will stare at the wall and growl. I've seen a black figure at the corner of my eye. I've heard demonic growling and random screaming. I'm into the scary stuff, and I ind this VERY intriguing. >:D
have you ever tried to find out why its haunting you ?
Old 02-28-2013, 07:23 AM   #476 
Kiara1125

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow View Post
have you ever tried to find out why its haunting you ?
No, TBH. I don't exactly know how. It doesn't cause any harm for now. My dad thought that I was going insane cuz I was yelling at it not to hit my fish tanks. Surprisingly, it doesn't. The house I'm living in was built and bought and then we moved into it. The current entity would have to be from many years back.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:34 AM   #477 
willow

wow,has it done this since you moved in...it's fascinating .
Old 02-28-2013, 08:23 AM   #478 
Kiara1125

No. I moved in when I was 5. I'm 17 now and I noticed it about 5 years ago when I started getting depressed. I knew about its presence, but it never truly did anything. It started getting violent when I tried to commit suicide. Sorry to get deep into it, I'm just explaining. It tends to act up whenever I'm extremely enraged or happy. :/
Old 02-28-2013, 08:51 AM   #479 
bryanacute

Quote:
I'm going to say- that flipping scary as fudge and cool and epic at the same time.
bryanacute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:48 AM   #480 
willow

Quote:
No. I moved in when I was 5. I'm 17 now and I noticed it about 5 years ago when I started getting depressed. I knew about its presence, but it never truly did anything. It started getting violent when I tried to commit suicide. Sorry to get deep into it, I'm just explaining. It tends to act up whenever I'm extremely enraged or happy. :/
wow gets more interesting the more you explain.
feeds on your energy then,gosh.