Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-01-2013, 07:11 PM   #11 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Have you done any research!! Obliviously not why because no one in there right mind would put two betas together unless prepared for spawning! I am screaming at you!
Your male has crappy finnage his tail should be rounder and shorter and his body shape smoother. Your fish are pet store betas that you are breeding why? Just to bring more lives into this world to suffer! You are an irresponsible breeder who I now dislike. You can't afford nicer pairs? Well then how in your right mind do you expect to pay for the supplies required to properly raise these fish? And when you get 100 baby vt that no one will want as they can go pick up one from any pet store for three bucks and they get to chose from tons of different colors how do you expect to sell your fish? Huh? Well then we get to your set up... Where is your grow out, IAL, cultures, fry food, Fish permanent homes, sponge filters, jars, heaters, ect?
You are one of those people who would mass breed these gorgeous fish for chain stores and who don't care about the well being of them.
Betas should have a chance to shine, live happily, and be healthy and you are not giving them that.
I am a breeder dedicated to the well being and love of these animals and you are not in my good books
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:19 PM   #12 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by soady View Post
Thank you! They are also pretty large. :)
Large? That is because they are old and any person on here would know that old betas have a habit of DIEING after being bred. Do you honestly think you should risk the lives of your fish to bring more miserable lives into this world? Why do you think this is a good idea?
Ask most people and they will say I am a nice person who cares about her fish and the well being of this species. I however dislike your ideas of breeding these fish. I like people who try new techniques after all here might be a better way but YOU ARE DOING WHAT WE HAVE PROVEN TO NOT WORK AND IS DANGEROUS FOR YOU FISH YET YOUR IGNORANT MIND SEEMS NOT TO CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT THE POSSIBLE MONEY YOU MIGHT GET NOT RHAT YOU WELL GET ANY!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS RIGHT NOW I AM SO MAD AT YOU!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2013, 08:14 PM   #13 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Bb123 be careful...
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:35 PM   #14 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

I will not be careful in an attempt to simply state the truth! I only ever got in a fight once before...
What this person is doing is wrong and I simply want to state the facts showing they are!
Old 03-01-2013, 08:40 PM   #15 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

You are and I compleatly agree with you, I have been dealing with this same person on a different thread. But mods might not like what you are saying.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:48 PM   #16 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Fine well I said what I said but will not post anymore
Old 03-02-2013, 06:38 AM   #17 
soady

I don't understand. This thread (journal) has a happy end.
soady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:41 AM   #18 
soady

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBetta123 View Post
Large? That is because they are old and any person on here would know that old betas have a habit of DIEING after being bred. Do you honestly think you should risk the lives of your fish to bring more miserable lives into this world? Why do you think this is a good idea?
Ask most people and they will say I am a nice person who cares about her fish and the well being of this species. I however dislike your ideas of breeding these fish. I like people who try new techniques after all here might be a better way but YOU ARE DOING WHAT WE HAVE PROVEN TO NOT WORK AND IS DANGEROUS FOR YOU FISH YET YOUR IGNORANT MIND SEEMS NOT TO CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT THE POSSIBLE MONEY YOU MIGHT GET NOT RHAT YOU WELL GET ANY!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS RIGHT NOW I AM SO MAD AT YOU!!!!!!!!!
I won't get any money. The bettas are approximately 9 months old. The pet stores here take good care of bettas and they sell fast, even VTs. You can read in one of my other threads about the setup.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:33 AM   #19 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

The pet stores do not take good care if them! Their sorority is grossly overstocked, improperly set up, the girls have no where to hide, and they are all stressed, injured, and clamped. So please stop claiming that. And IMO breeding two veiltails and getting babies that are doomed from the start is not a happy end.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:45 AM   #20 
soady

Do you think that these VTs I have magically appeared? No, they were the result of two VT's spawning. Kept in the pet store, obviously, under good conditions (you can see the picture of when I got them if you want to, the male had perfect fins). I got my bettas in one store, the pictures you saw are from another and I the manager who I talked to is from a third store, and all these stores know what they are doing. Stress, fin nipping and such is okay because those bettas are old enough not to be bothered by it for the short time they spend at the store.

Tags
betta recovery tank