Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-01-2013, 07:54 AM   #11 
aemaki09

That park sounds really cool! I'll definitdly have to visit there too!
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:28 PM   #12 
LittleBettaFish

Beautiful photos Bom. We did something similar when I was a kid. Went up to Cairns, Port Douglas and drove further up to places where literally the rainforest met the sea.

We also went snorkeling and it was just amazing. The noise the parrotfish (I think it was) make when they crunch on the coral though makes me shudder.

Still my most favourite place in Australia was NT. It is just another kind of stunning up there. We met some really awesome people (this guy who had walked the Olgas and was now climbing Uluru with bare feet) and the scenery was mind blowing. Makes you feel really small and insignificant haha.

Great photos. I am not much of a traveller but I wish so many more people would realise just how much Australia has to offer outside the cities and suburbs.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:13 PM   #13 
Bombalurina

I know - everything I hear about Australia is how awesome Sydney is. I've lived there, and I hate Sydney. The real Australia in not in a city.

I've never been to NT - I'd like to see the Red Centre someday. :) That man sounds crazy!
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:10 PM   #14 
koincidenskis

I am saving this thread! Going to Australia and the Barrier Reef is my ultimate dream vacation. I am starting a savings fund for that! Great pictures BOMB!
koincidenskis is offline   Reply With Quote