betta fish

Old 03-02-2013, 03:50 PM   #4651 
Hadoken Kitty

Look at the girl's sassiness. Haha.
Attached Images

Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:59 PM   #4652 
MiyuMikaelson

Hadoken, she looks like she has lipstick on. Oh so sassy.
x33
MiyuMikaelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:50 AM   #4653 
kimnoa

Thanks for the compliment! Im gonna attend the upcoming betta show and he's my Entry, Best Of Show category - gets 1 Pair competition grade bettas from Thailand O_o. Then im breeding him. He came with a wife hope they mate. Wish him luck! ^_^

I think he doesn't like me. He's flaring at me all the time so I'm blocking the front view of the tank to avoid him getting too stressed when i walk around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal72 View Post
He is beautiful. I would have snatched him up in a heartbeart...which is exactly why I have banned myself from the petstores...Temporarily...maybe...at least until I get another tank set up...As of now I have 14 Betta fish and no, I have not and do not plan to breed. In addition I have 7 cichlids in a 150G (African) and 7 Glofish Danios in a 20G. We are starting a Saltwater tank very soon. Any *twitch* chance that we *twitch* just have the fishy bug *twitch twitch*? Lol.
I know how you feel! Got him online when i saw the vid i just had to get him. That's alot of bettas. I just have 6 bettas right now. 4 Females and 2 Males. 7 cichlids huh? Thats alot of poops. Im barely keeping up cleaning my 100Gs w/ 2 oscars and 90Gs with angel fish, clown loaches, heart parrots and a 6inch silver aro. I change 50% every 2weeks now. Planning on selling both tank and get a 150Gs to accommodate the aro and 2oscars.

Last edited by kimnoa; 03-03-2013 at 08:56 AM.
kimnoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:23 PM   #4654 
MistersMom

I wish i knew where my camera memory card was :( and some batteries.
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:58 PM   #4655 
Demysta

I have witnessed possibly the funniest thing I have seen any of my bettas do: AND I GOT IT IN PICTURES! One of my girls, Fat Mary, has been simply entranced by her own reflection in the back of the tank and has been flaring for about an hour now and dancing trying to show her reflection who's boss. Even saw her making lunges. Too cute. Here are so pics of my once docile girl showing off her sassy side!
I always teased about this girl because she was so docile no matter what and pays none of my other bettas any attention, but now she has all the sass in the world to admire and flare at her own self haha
Attached Images

Demysta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:31 AM   #4656 
logisticsguy

My marble boy Smokey.

logisticsguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:14 AM   #4657 
acadialover

Gorgeous !
acadialover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:39 AM   #4658 
Hadoken Kitty

Since a lot of you are probably going to completely miss my thread devoted to this girl:

Here is Snow White. (:
Attached Images

Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:07 AM   #4659 
LittleBettaFish

Nice pictures everyone. Is Smokey one of the fish you bred Logisticsguy? If so you did a great job on raising him.

Here's one of my fry. Not sure how old it is, but it lives in with mum, dad and a few of its siblings.

That's mum in the foreground

Here's a rutilans I bred and raised myself. Think this one is at least a year or so old.

This rutilans was covered in what I think was ich when I originally got it. After treatment and a few weeks in quarantine, you couldn't even tell.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:04 AM   #4660 
logisticsguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettaFish View Post
Nice pictures everyone. Is Smokey one of the fish you bred Logisticsguy? If so you did a great job on raising him.
Thanks LBF. Yes he is bred by me and is 3.5 months old now. He started out bright blue then lost all colors making him a panda marble. In the last week he got very dark and a little bit of blue reappeared. Oh how I love your fish and now I have a thing for wild types.
logisticsguy is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
arteries;), betta pics!, glory werz here!:b, wonderful bettas