Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-02-2013, 03:30 AM   #11 
babybluebettalover42

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomCookie View Post
Well then it's great you have friends that know what they are doing! and take your time on the ideas, I'm sure it will turn out awesome!!
Thank you! I love Fluttershy, I especially love the times when she gets all tough, like in the Dragonshy episode. ^_^ I also love her because in a way I'm a lot like her. Lol
I totally agree, I'm an animal lover and aspiring animal caregiver so I guess I can relate to fluttershy. I loved the dragonshy episode.
babybluebettalover42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:11 AM   #12 
RandomCookie

Yeah. ^_^
When you get the app all set up, defiantly post a thread about it!!
RandomCookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:08 PM   #13 
babybluebettalover42

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomCookie View Post
Well then it's great you have friends that know what they are doing! and take your time on the ideas, I'm sure it will turn out awesome!!
Thank you! I love Fluttershy, I especially love the times when she gets all tough, like in the Dragonshy episode. ^_^ I also love her because in a way I'm a lot like her. Lol
Agreed, I see myself in Fluttershy also. She'll always be my favorite pony. I'm definitely going to sketch out my ideas alot and make sure everything looks great and would be a fun app. I'm thinking about adding on a feature to help teach people about bettakeeping, I might put a quiz in the beginning of the game so that advanced betta keepers in real life don't have to "learn" how much to feed their fish. I think that the "taming" of the bettas should be in a rice paddy catching a certain number of mosquito larvae which increases for the level of the fish. I don't I have alot of ideas that I don't have on paper yet.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:09 PM   #14 
babybluebettalover42

Oops I totally forgot I replied to your message again, but I definitely will post a thread about it being finished and maybe you guys can look over the sketches for the fish and give your expert opinions.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:14 PM   #15 
RandomCookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybluebettalover42 View Post
Agreed, I see myself in Fluttershy also. She'll always be my favorite pony. I'm definitely going to sketch out my ideas alot and make sure everything looks great and would be a fun app. I'm thinking about adding on a feature to help teach people about bettakeeping, I might put a quiz in the beginning of the game so that advanced betta keepers in real life don't have to "learn" how much to feed their fish. I think that the "taming" of the bettas should be in a rice paddy catching a certain number of mosquito larvae which increases for the level of the fish. I don't I have alot of ideas that I don't have on paper yet.
That is such a great Idea!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by babybluebettalover42 View Post
Oops I totally forgot I replied to your message again, but I definitely will post a thread about it being finished and maybe you guys can look over the sketches for the fish and give your expert opinions.
It's fine. ^_^ but I think that's also a great idea.
RandomCookie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
app, apple, betta, game, i know how to make apps!, idea