Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-04-2013, 11:16 AM   #41 
Hadoken Kitty

So it's been established that there are crazy cat ladies and old fish ladies (lol).....so what do you call a dog woman!?
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:41 PM   #42 
TwilightNite

A Old dog Lady? lol! I don't really know....
TwilightNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:54 PM   #43 
LinkLover

This is my dog, V. I love him more than anything in the world (even my fiance will tell you V comes before him). He's a Pug/Chihuahua/Something mix who we adopted from a local shelter almost two years ago. I don't know what I would do without him. :)

Name:  Scarf.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  41.1 KB
LinkLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:51 PM   #44 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkLover View Post
This is my dog, V. I love him more than anything in the world (even my fiance will tell you V comes before him). He's a Pug/Chihuahua/Something mix who we adopted from a local shelter almost two years ago. I don't know what I would do without him. :)

Attachment 81441
OMG look at that scarf! LOL
Old 03-20-2013, 03:57 PM   #45 
LinkLover

I know, right? He hates having anything on him (even his leash), but I just HAD to try the scarf. Luckily I got a good picture, so I could share his cuteness with everyone! Haha. It's the background on my phone too. ;)
LinkLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:25 PM   #46 
TwilightNite

Too Cute! I'm Loving the Scarf!
TwilightNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:07 AM   #47 
emilyghetto

You asked for it!!!

My Babies! Stanley Kawalsky 11year old male Bichon Frise, Champagne Super Nova 3 year old female Saint Bernard, Dynamoe 13 year old male Chihuahua, Ratty 2 year old female Jack Russel mix, Ghetto Fabulous 14 year old male Pit Bull, Betelgeuse (Beetlejuice) 3 month old male Pit Bull, and Fiona Jade (FiFi LaRue) 9 year old female Pug. They are sooooooo GREAT!!!!!!
Attached Images

emilyghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:21 AM   #48 
emilyghetto

Hey... That last pic was supposed to be Fi. I'll be sure to post one of her. :)
emilyghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:37 AM   #49 
Hadoken Kitty

So much cuteness!!!! Eeeeee!!!
Old 03-21-2013, 05:29 PM   #50 
CrazyDiamond

My silly boy! His name is Jer-Z and I luvs him! We adopted him in June of 2009, he was born May of '08. Adopted him from Sheltered Hearts, a rescue group in Rougemont, NC that specializes in rescuing and rehabing pitbulls. I have had siberian huskies, rottweilers, shepherds, beagles, mutts you name it, this is the best most loving dog I have ever owned, even if he is a bit destructive at times.
He's still young so the happy happy HAPPY nature is still there and he can barely concentrate lol, but when he is focused he is super smart, often only takes one to two tries to master a command, amazing!
He was found wandering the streets of Durham, NC which is a really rough town. He was infested with sarcoptic mange and didn't have a hair nor an ounce of fat to his name. He was picked up by animal control in March of '09, a rescuer from Sheltered Hearts went to evaluate him and fell in love and brought him to the rescue center to give him the TLC he so desperately needed, he weighed just short of 30 pounds.
In early June we went out to eat at our favorite deli, Jersey Mike's, and then traveled to Rougemont to check out the adoptable dogs and fell in love with a dog who was, oddly enough, named Jersey. It had to be some sort of sign and we got him a week later.
Sorta renamed Jer-Z now our happy healthy pittie weighs about 70 pounds and gets two walks and two bowls of food a day as well as free range of our quarter acre lot, he is the happiest dog I have ever seen and I am happy to have him in my life :)

CrazyDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote