Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-07-2013, 12:30 AM   #21 
PrettyFrank

I can test and prove what works well for my own tank. If you have legitimate scientific literature from a primary source to support what you're saying, I wouldn't mind at all to change my habits. If anything I'm being super careful. I made the mistake of not quarantine her first, though. :( I'll be sure to do that in the future.

Your efforts don't go unappreciated, but I don't readily trust the word "regular" when the chemistry of the environment of a fish tank can change.
PrettyFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:34 AM   #22 
PrettyFrank

Unfortunately I made every attempt I could to get a good picture and that was the best I could do. :( I can be very descriptive, though!
Old 03-07-2013, 12:46 AM   #23 
PrettyFrank

Thanks for backing me up, tekkguy. I've read forums for advice before but have always been wary of joining and posting my own questions for such reasons.

Like I said, I know all of you mean well, but I mean well too! :D I just happen to be very assertive when I know what I'm talking about, which doesn't happen too often. :P
Old 03-07-2013, 08:03 AM   #24 
tekkguy

I really don't want your thread hijacked by water change discussions, regardless of how people feel about them. You have a sick fish to look after.

You might have better luck on a photo if you are able to move her to quarantine. I really wouldn't let her stay with the other fish until you know that it's not a contagious infection.
tekkguy is offline   Reply With Quote