Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-07-2013, 03:08 PM   #58781 
Laki

lol I used to feel that way too. Maybe you just feel overwhelmed with 3 large dogs?? GSD's are also supremely loyal and I can see them being independent.
Once my dog passed we rescued a cat. Now I see why I am more of a dog person! lol
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:16 PM   #58782 
LittleBettaFish

I think it's more the fact now my mum is realising we need a bigger property if she want to have more than one or two dogs. Our house is on a 1/4 acre block, but it's awkward and hilly, so a lot of the backyard has been broken up by retaining walls.

I have always been a cat person. Because when it's 5:30am in the morning and it's dark and freezing cold outside I don't have to get up to take one of the dogs for a walk. Instead I have to stay in bed so my cats have someone to snuggle in with.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:16 PM   #58783 
FishyFishy89

I hate how boiling maple and oak leaves smells like tea. Makes me wanna drink it xD
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:50 PM   #58784 
Laki

Oh, the midnight wake-ups! Ah, I forgot about those. Dog's gotta go when he's gotta go! I stopped water intake a few hours before bed when my terrier aged.

My cat now makes more nightly hassle and noise then any dog. He's soooo annoying, and once you wake up in the morning, there's no napping on the couch or going back to bed.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:14 PM   #58785 
Tikibirds

I am so BORED
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:19 PM   #58786 
ThePearlFish

Just sent in my resume for a job and I want them to call me for an interview, but I at the same time am terrified.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:30 PM   #58787 
Laki

Imagine the outcome in your head as successful. Then have positive feelings as if the job is yours already (without being cocky). You'll be fine.

I am bored, restless, agitated, annoyed, hungry, thirsty.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:48 PM   #58788 
djembekah

Lucy and i had a nice time at the museum. she seems tired now, crying about something with mom in the other room. poor thing.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:58 PM   #58789 
FishyFishy89

I took the jump and got OMP 6 brown kuhli buddys. They're sitting in the QT tank right now, they burrowed into the sand...hopefully they'll teach Purp to burrow in the sand.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:45 PM   #58790 
TwilightNite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
Oh, the midnight wake-ups! Ah, I forgot about those. Dog's gotta go when he's gotta go! I stopped water intake a few hours before bed when my terrier aged.

My cat now makes more nightly hassle and noise then any dog. He's soooo annoying, and once you wake up in the morning, there's no napping on the couch or going back to bed.

My cat is super noisy too! Ugh, It drives me INSANE because it will be 4:00am or 2:00am and he will either want to be let out (our cats are indoor/outdoor cats) or he wants someone to snuggle with I sometimes feel like saying "OH JUST LET YOURSELF OUT!!" But unfortunately, he can't.

Last edited by TwilightNite; 03-07-2013 at 05:48 PM.
TwilightNite is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese