Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-08-2013, 10:58 AM   #58821 
Sakura8

Laki, yes, it was that one. It was truly sad but I heard an interview with the woman's father and he said that the two months she had worked there had been the happiest he'd seen her and that knowing she died doing something she loved and that she didn't suffer made her death bearable. *sniff*

Pearl, yes. It's so sad how the animal is always at fault even though it's the humans encroaching on their territory.

Yay for finding money, Blu!

Snow? Just in Queens or in Manhattan too? Stay warm and safe!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:32 AM   #58822 
Tikibirds

It stopped snowing and we only got 2 or so inches. :( when I was a kid we used to get big snowstorms like 1-2 feet at a time

and I have sme trapdoor snails that need to move out. Any takers? Some are getting quite large, I think they are the 1st generation babies

Last edited by Tikibirds; 03-08-2013 at 11:38 AM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:02 PM   #58823 
ao
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowntails View Post
Snowing here in Connecticut. Got a foot now! We were suppose to get only 3-5 inches (I live in Central CT). Bad weatherman.
It was supposed to snow two days ago :/ Where's this Spring that's supposed to be here
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:25 PM   #58824 
Sakura8

My brother in Manhattan sent a pic of the snow.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:26 PM   #58825 
Laki

Oh yay blu!!!!! Finding. money always makes my day. Though the next thing on my list is a new heater for my rcs!!! I feel bad for them now. Heater is burning out.

Aw what a tragic story. But I'm glad her dad understood his daughters life in saying this was the happiest she has been.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:32 PM   #58826 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Guys.. I can't answer the replies about my cichlids for sale ad... I just can't do it.. Dx
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:55 PM   #58827 
Yuuie

hi all back for work early for a change. had a meeting about mchappy day and that was short. asked the boss and he said i would still get payed if i went home for the full shift. ended up having to take something from one store to the other anyway so check with the shift manager when i got back and he said it was slow so i ended up coming home.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:05 PM   #58828 
Laki

Aw Olympia,its hard but you can do it. My worst exp was rehoming my two res turtles, then selling my snails.

Ok. So moms fish has pretty bad bloat. There's no poop after three days of bloodworms. I am hoping the heater warms it up to 82f, but this is moms preset and I cannot switch it with mine bc mine is worse. And I upped the epsom. Poor thing.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:47 PM   #58829 
thekinetic

Hey people I think the last of my flu is gone, even though I still have to wear this blasted eye patch because of the strain to my eye. It's not bothersome just embarrassing. :(

Well at least I'm 2500 swagbucks away from my bow on amazon! Yays!!!

Sorry to hear laki! :(

Aww Olympia! *hugs*
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:05 PM   #58830 
FishyFishy89

mmmmmmm
Tender and Juicy pork chops topped with tomatos, green bells and onions. The side is cheezy broccoli! nommy nommy
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese