Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-10-2013, 12:13 AM   #3871 
Hadoken Kitty
Member
 
Hadoken Kitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: U.S.
You're amazing. That's all I have to say. My brain is processing the sheer amount of work you have to do and it's just...-mind is blown-
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:18 AM   #3872 
Catw0man
Member
 
Catw0man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Toronto
I wish I was a breeder!

That Lemon girl I just posted the pic of would be perfect for this guy that I bought....he's coming this month! Of course, I'm just going by colour....there could be a thousand things wrong with their form that I'm not aware of (someone more into show bettas than I am could point them out, I'm sure).....but I just think they are both stunning fish.
Attached Images
 
Catw0man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:20 AM   #3873 
Hadoken Kitty
Member
 
Hadoken Kitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: U.S.
it wouldn't be the form, it would be the rosetailing that makes him unbreedable. he's gorgeous, though!!!
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:22 AM   #3874 
Catw0man
Member
 
Catw0man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Toronto
And that is why I'm not a breeder! lol.....I have no idea what is considered desirable....
Catw0man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:27 AM   #3875 
Hadoken Kitty
Member
 
Hadoken Kitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: U.S.
It's not about being desirable. Just icky mutated fry. He's so pretty though. Curse nature for doing that to us! D:
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:36 AM   #3876 
Catw0man
Member
 
Catw0man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken Kitty View Post
It's not about being desirable. Just icky mutated fry. He's so pretty though. Curse nature for doing that to us! D:
Oh, really? Man, I really need to read up on all that a lot more so that I have a clue! Well, since I'm not breeding, I guess I can just buy what I like!
Catw0man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:53 AM   #3877 
Chard56
Member
 
Chard56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Harrison, Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catw0man View Post
That Lemon girl I just posted the pic of would be perfect for this guy that I bought....he's coming this month! Of course, I'm just going by colour....there could be a thousand things wrong with their form that I'm not aware of (someone more into show bettas than I am could point them out, I'm sure).....but I just think they are both stunning fish.
I'm not a judge but I am a breeder and I do show my Bettas. I would absolutely love to have that one in my fishroom to add to my breeding program. Schllloobbberin' everywhere!
Chard56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:10 AM   #3878 
Hallyx
Reference Team
 
Hallyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Fungus corners
Nice topline, good fin alignment, anal not too long. As close as many of us will come to a showfish without breeding our own.
Hallyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:52 PM   #3879 
Catw0man
Member
 
Catw0man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chard56 View Post
I'm not a judge but I am a breeder and I do show my Bettas. I would absolutely love to have that one in my fishroom to add to my breeding program. Schllloobbberin' everywhere!
Which one, Chard? The male I already bought or the female I posted previously that I think goes so well with him? If you like the male, I can have the breeder ship him to you in the States, if you're willing to pay the transhipper.....I would feel bad keeping him if someone would like to breed him!!! Please let me know!
Catw0man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:59 PM   #3880 
Chard56
Member
 
Chard56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Harrison, Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catw0man View Post
Which one, Chard? The male I already bought or the female I posted previously that I think goes so well with him? If you like the male, I can have the breeder ship him to you in the States, if you're willing to pay the transhipper.....I would feel bad keeping him if someone would like to breed him!!! Please let me know!
I was just letting you know how gorgeous he is and would be proud to have him. I don't have the money to buy anything right now. After house payment, insurance and electric I'll be lucky to eat!
Chard56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aquabid, beautiful fish, fishy_fishy, i need more money, i need to win the lottery, why do i do this

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aquabid? Vocaloid Betta Chat 5 03-30-2011 09:03 PM
My Aquabid Wants WashingtonCowgirl Betta Pictures 32 12-14-2010 12:38 AM
First AquaBid buy! Learn To Fly Betta Chat 7 09-18-2010 05:10 PM
Aquabid Oakly Betta Chat 2 08-06-2010 03:31 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.