Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-10-2013, 12:13 AM   #3871 
Hadoken Kitty

You're amazing. That's all I have to say. My brain is processing the sheer amount of work you have to do and it's just...-mind is blown-
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:18 AM   #3872 
Catw0man

I wish I was a breeder!

That Lemon girl I just posted the pic of would be perfect for this guy that I bought....he's coming this month! Of course, I'm just going by colour....there could be a thousand things wrong with their form that I'm not aware of (someone more into show bettas than I am could point them out, I'm sure).....but I just think they are both stunning fish.
Attached Images

Catw0man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:20 AM   #3873 
Hadoken Kitty

it wouldn't be the form, it would be the rosetailing that makes him unbreedable. he's gorgeous, though!!!
Old 03-10-2013, 12:22 AM   #3874 
Catw0man

And that is why I'm not a breeder! lol.....I have no idea what is considered desirable....
Old 03-10-2013, 12:27 AM   #3875 
Hadoken Kitty

It's not about being desirable. Just icky mutated fry. He's so pretty though. Curse nature for doing that to us! D:
Old 03-10-2013, 12:36 AM   #3876 
Catw0man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken Kitty View Post
It's not about being desirable. Just icky mutated fry. He's so pretty though. Curse nature for doing that to us! D:
Oh, really? Man, I really need to read up on all that a lot more so that I have a clue! Well, since I'm not breeding, I guess I can just buy what I like!
Old 03-10-2013, 12:53 AM   #3877 
Chard56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catw0man View Post
That Lemon girl I just posted the pic of would be perfect for this guy that I bought....he's coming this month! Of course, I'm just going by colour....there could be a thousand things wrong with their form that I'm not aware of (someone more into show bettas than I am could point them out, I'm sure).....but I just think they are both stunning fish.
I'm not a judge but I am a breeder and I do show my Bettas. I would absolutely love to have that one in my fishroom to add to my breeding program. Schllloobbberin' everywhere!
Chard56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:10 AM   #3878 
Hallyx
Reference Team

Nice topline, good fin alignment, anal not too long. As close as many of us will come to a showfish without breeding our own.
Hallyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:52 PM   #3879 
Catw0man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chard56 View Post
I'm not a judge but I am a breeder and I do show my Bettas. I would absolutely love to have that one in my fishroom to add to my breeding program. Schllloobbberin' everywhere!
Which one, Chard? The male I already bought or the female I posted previously that I think goes so well with him? If you like the male, I can have the breeder ship him to you in the States, if you're willing to pay the transhipper.....I would feel bad keeping him if someone would like to breed him!!! Please let me know!
Old 03-10-2013, 01:59 PM   #3880 
Chard56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catw0man View Post
Which one, Chard? The male I already bought or the female I posted previously that I think goes so well with him? If you like the male, I can have the breeder ship him to you in the States, if you're willing to pay the transhipper.....I would feel bad keeping him if someone would like to breed him!!! Please let me know!
I was just letting you know how gorgeous he is and would be proud to have him. I don't have the money to buy anything right now. After house payment, insurance and electric I'll be lucky to eat!
Chard56 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquabid, beautiful fish, fishy_fishy, i need more money, i need to win the lottery, why do i do this