Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-10-2013, 07:50 PM   #8681 
BettaLovee

Well here is the transformation that I have made for my Betta named Bubbles in about a week. He came home from the pet store and was placed in a one gallon "tank" then I came on here and did some research and that changed alot. As a result, you can now see that he is in his 5 gallon Marineland tank that he has all to himself. I think he is still figuring out how to get around the filter, I put it on its lowest setting but he still seems a little annoyed. All the plants are fake silk plants and I went ahead and attached the log to a suction cup so it stays in place.

My only concern with this fish is that I never see him eat. I have three types of food that i've tried and I personally have not seen him even attempt to eat any of it yet. He sees it and goes up to it and wont eat it. Kind of stressing me out...he has had alot of adjustments this week but still.

If you guys have any suggestions for the tank or for his eating thing let me know!! :)
Attached Images

BettaLovee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:55 PM   #8682 
JayPe3

Practicing with my camera a bit more, I found my second lense is better for getting pictures of Birdee.

JayPe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:00 PM   #8683 
Lodie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwomais View Post
Lodie, I love that driftwood piece in the 5 gal, very interesting to look at.
Thanks! I really like it, too. Too bad it's a fake decoration turned on it's side! LOL! I filled the hole in the "bottom", which is on the left side, with rocks so Francesco can't swim in it and get stuck.

And, thanks, Sugarbeet!

Last edited by Lodie; 03-10-2013 at 08:03 PM.
Lodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:01 PM   #8684 
FishyFishy89

heres a guide to a bottle baffle for your filter
http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/b...-baffle-30139/

You can also get some filter floss and use a rubber band to fasten it to the filter
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:06 PM   #8685 
BettaLovee

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
heres a guide to a bottle baffle for your filter
http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/b...-baffle-30139/

You can also get some filter floss and use a rubber band to fasten it to the filter
Thanks!!! :)
BettaLovee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:59 PM   #8686 
jinxhex

Divided 5.5 gallon

1st 3 gallon

2nd 3 gallon

3rd 3 gallon
jinxhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:14 PM   #8687 
DforDrago

Drago's new habitat

I have been nosing around at everyone's pics...it took me a few days to see them all and I was really inspired. Drago came home from Wal-Mart in a little plastic cup thingy and I purchased a 1-gallon tank/bowl thing. I thought I was doing something...lol. After seeing everyone's beautiful habitats, I went out and purchased a 5-gallon Marineland tank for Drago. He seems happy and he's loving all of the extra room. He doesn't seem very interested in his little hut "hidey-hole" structure, wanting to rest on the pink plant or behind the heater. I'm sure I'll be wanting to change things up again soon, but for now I really love it and him.

I'll post a pic just as soon as I figure out how.
DforDrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:23 PM   #8688 
royal

U just click the go advanced button. Then you scroll down,and will see a manage attachments button. Click on it,and the Site will guide you from there. Hope I helped!
Oh and if u meant physically taking a photo, I'm not very good either.
royal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:46 PM   #8689 
DforDrago

Drago's home

Okay, here are the pics of Drago's new 5-gallon home!

And thank you Royal!
Attached Images

Last edited by DforDrago; 03-10-2013 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Had to thank Royal! lol
DforDrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:32 PM   #8690 
Hadoken Kitty

I love it! Can I admit that I cheated and tried to imagine the tank based off of your avatar? :P
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank