Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-11-2013, 10:10 PM   #8711 
JBonez423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken Kitty View Post
Your second gal definitely looks like a marble!!!
Fabulous! I've looked this up to see what it will mean for her coloring, but it seems to be pretty mysterious. I'm excited. Does that clue me in on her type at all? I'm sure they're both Veiltails, but a girl can dream!
JBonez423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:10 PM   #8712 
royal

Lol
royal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:18 PM   #8713 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBonez423 View Post
Fabulous! I've looked this up to see what it will mean for her coloring, but it seems to be pretty mysterious. I'm excited. Does that clue me in on her type at all? I'm sure they're both Veiltails, but a girl can dream!
Lol, yes they both look to be VT (I think)
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:19 PM   #8714 
AyalaCookiejar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBonez423 View Post
Marbles are fun because you really don't know what they will do. I have seen some very drastic/surprising color changes, and others not so drastic or surprising. Unfortunately I am horrible at guessing tail types on females, lol.
AyalaCookiejar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:25 PM   #8715 
Hadoken Kitty

My marble girl isn't doing much. I kinda like it that way, but she's my only marble so I really wouldn't have minded! I was worried about confusing her, but since she's my only marble, I'm a little disappointed now. :P
Old 03-11-2013, 10:34 PM   #8716 
JBonez423

I think she's definitely a she! After doing extensive research, she has the egg dot, so maybe! But they're both long and slim, so who knows. This is the only downside to buying babies; the suspense is torturous! lol!

I found some pictures suggesting Floyd, at least, might be a Crowntail? Here's hoping! Honestly, though, if they both grow up healthy and happy, I'll be pleased regardless!
Old 03-11-2013, 10:48 PM   #8717 
Hadoken Kitty

Oh, sorry, I looked closer. I think you're right about the CT one. I couldn't see the rays sticking out.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:57 PM   #8718 
JBonez423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken Kitty View Post
Oh, sorry, I looked closer. I think you're right about the CT one. I couldn't see the rays sticking out.
I'll keep my fingers crossed on that one!
Old 03-12-2013, 11:13 AM   #8719 
Minnieservis

Hi everyone! I'm new here and enjoying all of the gorgeous tanks! I currently have a 2 gallon tank with an undergravel filter and air pump system, along with a tank heater. I was wondering if that was a good set up? My main concern is the bubbles, I was worried they might bother my fish? Thanks!
Minnieservis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:16 AM   #8720 
kaynmil

Smile Creamcicle and Mr. Betta's homes

Here's creamcicles 2.5 g tank!

and here is creamcicle!! chilling by his log!!

Here is Mr. Betta's 1 gallon!!!

And here is Mr. Betta

sorry if pics are too big and blurry cant figure out how to change them on my work computer emailed them too myself from my phone..
kaynmil is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, don'tmindmejustatag, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, ihavetoomanybettas, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank