Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
ew
better wipe down those keys xD
As always!!!
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:35 PM   #16902 
Sparrowhawk

Haha, I'm with you on partners spending forever in the loo. But I'm fairly sure everyone's guilty of taking a wee bit too long when they just need to get to the next chapter in a book, or when they absolutely must finish the level on their phone game! :P

My rant may turn into a bit of a controversial one, but I think I'll go ahead and say it anyway... There's been an unusual level of cattiness on here of late (judging by the short time I've been here, only a few months) and it's a little disheartening to see the usually super-friendly conversations turn sour much quicker than you'd expect them to. Not talking about the rant thread, because well, it's called a rant thread for a reason, right? But it just feels like tensions are high for no apparent reason, y'know? If everyone were in the same location as me, I could easily blame it all on the ridiculous heat, but as that's not the case, it's just saddening to see the mood change. :(
Sparrowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:44 PM   #16903 
Hadoken Kitty

Maybe I'm just weird since I don't like doing any of that? I guess I'm an oddball out. O_O

We're all cycling at the same time Sparrow! Even the guys are! Lol, kidding. I agree, though. Everyone seems so piss-ant like likely. I'm not talking about this thread, either. Just...floating around. It's hard to stay happy when everyone is arguing. I just want everyone to get along. :(
Old 03-11-2013, 09:50 PM   #16904 
FishyFishy89

Ermgerd!!!!
I hate my Youtube app!!! It's bad enough my phone takes FOREVER to upload videos but YouTube has to be retarded and not show the video it just notified me that it finished uploading!
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:21 PM   #16905 
Bombalurina

My lecturer jumps around so much that if you fade out for half a second (i.e. check your posts for new answers for just a minute) then you will totally lose track of the lecture.

Twenty second ago he was talking about Art 31(2) of the Refugee Convention. How di we get onto Art 26 of the ICCPR?
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:26 PM   #16906 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken Kitty View Post
Lol, I don't feel stirred up. :P

+1 to Shirleythebetta's entire comment

I want a ferret!!!

Rant- My boyfriend uses the bathroom for WAY too long. Seriously. Why? Why does a man need to sit on the toilet for more than an hour!?
Ew my husband said it's so you don't strain....

My ferret is just a baby. I love having him but ferrets are needy. Which I don't mind at all. The worst thing about them is the biting. They are kind of like mini gators. When they bite they don't let go. But here is a cuteness picture. Sleepy time!
Attached Images

Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:34 PM   #16907 
Hadoken Kitty

My anatomy professor likes to speed through his lectures. I spaced out for a total of 5 seconds and we'd already gone through the first five sentences. I was so mad at myself.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:39 PM   #16908 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirleythebetta View Post
Ew my husband said it's so you don't strain....

My ferret is just a baby. I love having him but ferrets are needy. Which I don't mind at all. The worst thing about them is the biting. They are kind of like mini gators. When they bite they don't let go. But here is a cuteness picture. Sleepy time!
Eeee so cute!!! Before I got my dog, I was debating on purchasing a ferret. My grandma didn't want me to, though. It was so cute...it was all white with a long black stripe down it's back!!!
Old 03-11-2013, 10:53 PM   #16909 
Bombalurina

Ow, spider bite on my finger. Just another day down under.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:30 PM   #16910 
SnowySurface

I hate looking for new doctors. It's not even like I dislike me current doctor or anything. She moved her practice too far away to make sick visits realistic. So now I'm stuck trying to find a new PCP that has some experience with ADHD patients who won't doubt that I have it because I function so well on meds. Like the MSW who wanted me to get my thyroid checked because I wasn't showing the symptoms her son has. As if females and males express ADHD the same way. -_-

I know my allergist has also asked about my thyroids, but that's because he felt something off and my weight fluctuates a bit. There is a difference between my allergist thinking my ADHD is covering up a thyroid problem and a counselor wondering if I have a thyroid problem instead of ADHD. Believe me, if I could function without the medication that has the most interactions and side effects I would. -_-

Part of me knows I'm being paranoid about a doctor not continuing my meds because I was diagnosed twice as a child. Once when I was 7 going on 8 by 2 doctors (because my mom wanted a second opinion) and when I was 16 to see if I was growing out of it. I'm pretty sure I have more than enough of a medical history for any sane doctor to believe I have adult ADHD. But I really don't feel like being diagnosed for a third time because ADHD meds are so heavily abused. (I also fear bumping into an insane doctor. But that topic could be its own rant. XD)

Another part of me knows I'm being paranoid because I would probably get the same diagnosis I got at ages 8 and 16 if I did need to get re-tested because ADHD doesn't magically disappear. But the fear of a ADHD test giving me a false negative is the main reason I didn't change my PCP sooner. ADHD is the only condition I have that not only has no definitive test like blood work for my PCOS or breathing test for my asthma but is also known to involve a doctors opinion. Thankfully I do have the prior history but that doesn't change the fact that there is no test that proves I still have it.

In the end, I could walk away from any doctor who thinks I'm acting. I simply don't feel like being in a position where I feel I have prove my ADHD isn't in my head or due to lack of will power even if I can get up and walk away mid visit. I dealt with that too much as a child before I was diagnosed to deal with it all over again as an adult. T_T
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou