Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-14-2013, 09:25 AM   #16921 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombalurina View Post
Just recovered from a massively upsetting day and don't want to post my rant because I'll just re-depress myself. :p

How I feel >.<
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:30 AM   #16922 
Perry the platypus

I NUKED a Capri-Sun and sparks came flying out of the microwave.
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:03 AM   #16923 
dramaqueen
Banned

Don't EVER put anything with foil or metal in the microwave unless you want to set the house on fire!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:49 AM   #16924 
FishyFishy89

LOL
I've done that once DQ xD I killed the microwave too. But in my defense, the foil was very thin, felt like paper and had a checker pattern

Yesterday was the beginning of that wonderful monthly time. I planned on just doing the dishes/vacuuming. Yet somehow I managed to clean the whole house through intense cramps. Not sure how I did that o.O
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:04 PM   #16925 
dramaqueen
Banned

Lol. I've done it before, too.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:05 PM   #16926 
Sparrowhawk

My grandmother just finished screaming at me about how I have to book a physio appointment so my back and hips can be "fixed" and I can stop being lazy. I'm not sure if she realises that I have to pay for the appointment, then claim from insurance. I'm not that rich right now after the expensive month we've just had, and I'd feel bad having to break the news to my partner would have to wait to get all the dental work he needs done -- surgery to fix big problems with his jaw is kinda more important than issues I've been living with for years I think. *sigh*
Sparrowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:32 PM   #16927 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
My grandmother just finished screaming at me about how I have to book a physio appointment so my back and hips can be "fixed" and I can stop being lazy. I'm not sure if she realises that I have to pay for the appointment, then claim from insurance. I'm not that rich right now after the expensive month we've just had, and I'd feel bad having to break the news to my partner would have to wait to get all the dental work he needs done -- surgery to fix big problems with his jaw is kinda more important than issues I've been living with for years I think. *sigh*
I'm sorry you are having trouble like this. My mom gets on me sometimes about going to the doc for my hip issues. I have hip dysplasia and she thinks that if I go to the doctor they are going to have a miracle cure. All they are going to do is tell me to lose weight. Even though I have had this my whole life. The worst of it started at twelve when I weighed about a hundred pounds. I get sick of doctors telling me my whole problem is I am fat. I know I am fat, I own a mirror and my health issues started way before the weight gain. Sorry didn't mean for that to turn into a rant...
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:55 PM   #16928 
ThePearlFish

I am broke and I need my car oil changed and my dr. wants me to get back xrays and start PT on my back. and I just bought expensive OTC med. and another RX med to help one feminine issue that won't go away even after the 1st RX dosage, and I emailed my dr. about my ringworm issue cus it isn't going away. I can only get a little money boost on Saturday when I visit home. I HATE HATE HATE asking my parents for help with money and I am trying hard to look for jobs. I sent out 4 resumes in the last 6 days. I am freaking out anxious for someone to love me enough to hire me!

I am totally with you guys with being broke and/or horrible medical care...>.>
Old 03-14-2013, 09:24 PM   #16929 
Sparrowhawk

It's funny how relatives assume that "the doctor will fix it" isn't it? Even if they have their own chronic problems that have proven unable to be fixed (or even improved) without vast quantities of money. o_O
Sparrowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:26 PM   #16930 
ThePearlFish

and while we shell out our money, the drs. hardly want to take the time to deal with us >:( welllllll, no WONDER nothing is getting resolved!

Tags
bettathanyou