Spicy Mac n cheese:
8 oz macaroni (gluten free or regular)
2 TBSP butter melted
2 TBSP flour (Gluten free or regular)
2 cups milk
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp chilli powder
2 cups shredded Sharp cheddar cheese
2 cups Kraft tex mex jalepeno cheese blend
1.boil pasta for 5 mins, drain rinse with hot water and place aside (keep warm)
2. Melt butter in Med sauce pan over med heat
3. slowly add flour whisking continuously for 2 mins
4. add milk gradually. cook for 5 mins whisking continuously
5. remove from heat and stir in salt, pepper and chili powder.
6 stir in 1 cup of cheddar and 1 cup of texmex
7. mix with pasta and pour into a lightly greased casserole dish
8. top with remaining cheese.
9. place in oven that has been preheated to 400 degrees and bake for 15-20 mins.