Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-23-2013, 02:47 PM   #1 
LissaLooHoo

115 Gallon sorority? and Topless Tank Help. What do you guys think?

Hello! I recently have gotten a 36 gallon bow front, and have had it for about 3 months now, and have found that my 2 loaches 4 Cory's, and my 7 betta girlies are beginning to get a tad big, and I was thinking of simply upgrading to a 55 for some more room, up until i found a 115-125 gallon tank on craigslist for 50 dollar with heater, decor, and light for 50 dollars. unfortunately, it does not have a lid, but i was figuring I could have my boyfriend build one for me, have any of you ever build any? Anyways, with a tank this size, and me being a Sophomore in high school, what do you guys think as high as maintenance? I have a Fluval U3 for 70 gall, and a top biowheel for a 35, so I was thinking of incorporating those? If anyone is willing to ship one my way please do!(; My girls are all so beautiful, and well behaved, and I would just love to expand them. I have an extremely bad anxiety disorder, and mood disorder that I have found my fish soothe almost instantly. They really have been my lifesavers. I've had the girls in the tank now for about 6 months now, and everyone is healthy, hearty, and some beefy(; How many girls would you suggest in this tank, and how long do you suggest I cycle a tank of this size? And would any of you take on this task?
LissaLooHoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:02 PM   #2 
Bombalurina

Answered in your other thread. :)
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:20 AM   #3 
LissaLooHoo

Thank you!
LissaLooHoo is offline   Reply With Quote