Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-27-2013, 03:01 PM   #1 
bettacrazygirl86

New video site? o:

There's this relatively new site called Keek. It's like Twitter but with videos rather than text! You can film and upload directly from your smartphone, which is pretty convenient when your fish hate your camera because it's blue. :) They don't seem to mind my phone.

I joined and decided to make my fish be my little movie stars. I got video of my sister's sick fish, Autumn, and my own two fish.

This is my Keek page. :) You may or may not be able to hear my brother babbling in his room beside mine. The fish tank filter is kinda noisy, so you can probably hear that in the videos. xD Enjoy!
bettacrazygirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:25 PM   #2 
trilobite

So its like youtube?
trilobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:14 PM   #3 
bettacrazygirl86

Kind of, yeah. But it's more like Twitter. You can only post videos that are 36 seconds or less, so it's a nice little update kind of thing. There are some vloggers that I watch on YouTube that use Keek because it's easier for certain situations. Say, one of them was in a store and wanted the viewers' opinions on something they planned to buy. Pull out their phone and open keek, vlog with the phone and upload to keek and then the viewers can comment on the video and voila. :) Questions answered. It's fast and easy, and I really like it. It's easier than having to take out my camera and film them with that, then upload to my computer, edit, then post to YouTube and wait forever for it to upload there and render.
bettacrazygirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote