Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-29-2013, 12:06 AM   #60011 
finnfinnfriend

I have been on meds for two years now and I'm in the process of getting off them. I feel like they don't really do anything lol and I'm just sick of paying for them...
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:45 AM   #60012 
djembekah

I feel like i need them at this point in my life. the emotional stability is way more important to me than other stuff. right now.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:37 AM   #60013 
djembekah

Blah. another bad night in brainland. but kinda entertaining with my goofy siblings. i love them a lot. hilarious :)
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 07:50 AM   #60014 
Laki

Sometimes I eat weird food before bed so I'll have strange dreams. Chocolate or ice cream re the best for that.

I think I need an antidepressant but just long enough to get me out of school and into a good job- after that I don't want to come off a drug like that so I'm too afraid to go get some. I'm also afraid of them completely messing with my brain chemistry and I like to have a clear mind. But I also know from my drugs & behaviour class that anti-depressents are proven effective against spinal pain (which I have).. idk.

So I just found out the tickets to see the Eagles in July are over 200$ a pop. Plus transportation to get there (It's like 4 hours outside the city) and then accommodations.. I feel like I want to cry. The only chance to see them and I'm a broke assed student with 20$ in the account.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:28 AM   #60015 
Crowntails

one of my cories got stuck in the filter. luckily i got him out.
Crowntails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:39 AM   #60016 
xjenuhfur

Is it just me, or did the site go down last night? I was trying to get on here, but the site was loading soooo slow and eventually chrome quit trying.
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:58 AM   #60017 
Laki

Contacted the local breeder. she is in Hawaii atm but will get me pics of her grow out tank. She says she has a poder blue hmpk and I so want it. Calling dibs on it. IT will be my treat when I get a job.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:03 AM   #60018 
ThePearlFish

I kinda forgot I was on Coffeehouse chat last night after I posted last, lol.

I slept in a lot this morning. I really feel like I needed it, and I don't feel like my head is stuffed with cotton this morning and like I am a zombie thank god.. Hopefully this nice feeling stays this way for the rest of the day and I can get some stuff done and feel accomplished..:/

What I really want is to get my back xrayed and go to PT like my doctor wants me to, but if I do that I have no more money before I can find a job cus I need to buy meds for my animals too (and I want a manicure/pedicure as well cus I haven't had one in soo long!)
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:14 AM   #60019 
Yuuie

morning all was woken up by my sis who now needs a ride to work since her other ride was called in early lol. going to be a busy day i think
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:29 AM   #60020 
Crowntails

my friend has a 5 gallon hex that he is no longer using. Complete with heater and filter. gonna ask him for it!
Crowntails is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese