Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Compatibility
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-29-2013, 08:42 PM   #11 
Xaltd1

YAY you have a pet snail!
When they're so little, it's hard to tell what they are. I initially voted against land snail b/c it's so teeny, but I've never seen a juvie land snail, so they must be a solid color & unobtrusive.
I went camping in the Pamona area outside LA once- it rained & a million huge snails appeared out of nowhere, like a horror movie! I thought I would be eaten alive if I slept too long. They were beautiful & and had differing colors & stripes. I wish I could have captured some & kept them in a terrarium. Here in New England (where I live) you rarely see a land snail; we're slug central (not enough calcium in the "soil"). If you'd like a pet slug, too, I can hook you up ;0)!
Xaltd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:24 PM   #12 
colorxmexravyne

Soo, I have bad news. The little guy escaped the holding container I had him (one of those betta cups) in while I was at work last night. No idea where he is, but my room is def. not humid enough for him to survive in. No pet snail for meeee. :c
colorxmexravyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:56 PM   #13 
Xaltd1

Oh no!! He'll die. Well, he's a land snail for sure. My snails don't want to leave the aquarium, as much as they may want to- nosy bettas!
Xaltd1 is offline   Reply With Quote