Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-30-2013, 09:36 PM   #17021 
Xaltd1

She sounds like a grade A wack-job to me!!!
Xaltd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:36 PM   #17022 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirleythebetta View Post
I completly agree. She is so controlling. This is why she doesn't associate with my husband much. She stopped controlling him when I came in the picture because I refused to marry a mama's boy. I married one the first time and that was a mistake.

His mom hates me because I made him grow up and she didn't have control of his life anymore like she does her daughter and her daughters husband and now this baby.
This scarily sounds like something that I might have with my boyfriend's family soon.....Oh God help me...

Last edited by Hadoken Kitty; 03-30-2013 at 09:49 PM.
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:46 PM   #17023 
Shirleythebetta

Kitty- I'm so sorry in advance

Xaltd1- She is completly bonkers. For an example: She found out her daughter was pregnant and bought special detergent to wash the babies clothes in. I asked her why and she said that the water there was too hard since it is well water and that he may get a rash from the iron in the water. I said okay so where are you going to bath him at then? She says, "here of course" see the crazy there?

Also, she yelled at me because I recommended that she use a washable cloth to line her bunny cage because she will not was HER clothes with bunny poop. Did I say put the poo in the washer? Does she even realize the residue on her own garments? her own husband asked her what she was going to do when the baby pooped on his clothes which lets face it... he will all babies do. and she said that she would wash that in the washer. Humans have the germiest poo in the world. Dilusional and nuts
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:47 PM   #17024 
dramaqueen
Banned

My mother has no grandchildren but loves us just the way we are. It's up to you and your husband as to whether you want kids or not and if you decide to never have kids then she's just going to have to accept it whether she likes it or not.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:49 PM   #17025 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
My mother has no grandchildren but loves us just the way we are. It's up to you and your husband as to whether you want kids or not and if you decide to never have kids then she's just going to have to accept it whether she likes it or not.
I wish she was happy with what she has like my mom. She is just mad because she has no control of us. She even got testy when she found out my husband didn't need her to help her pay bills anymore. I think she is having issues with the fact her kids are grown and don't need her in the same way anymore but she is going to have to get over that. My life is my own. What me and my husband decide to do is none of her concern.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:22 PM   #17026 
thekinetic

My rant today: Why do all the cute guys hit on me when my parents, who don't know I'm gay, are around! >.<
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:01 PM   #17027 
royal

OMG I have the exact opposite problem! All of the ugly guys in my class like me,even though they know I'm into a guy who used to go to our school! Geesh get a hint guys!
royal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:15 PM   #17028 
thekinetic

Honostly I don't care if a guy is cute or not as long as he's nice. :)
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:23 PM   #17029 
royal

It doesn't matter that much to me, but the guys I don't like are jerks so I say that they're ugly. Me being a girl who skipped a grade makes them think I'll do all their homework for them and such. It irks me for sure!
On another note, according to my friends,the guy I like is extremely ugly. (but obviously he isn't to me)
royal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:26 PM   #17030 
Hadoken Kitty

I found that most of the attractive guys in 8th grade through high school were total jerks. They were full of themselves. Hah. My boyfriend is attractive to me. May not be attractive to you, or some other chick, but who cares. He's my boyfriend and he makes me laugh. Hopefully this will come for you as well. (:
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou