Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-30-2013, 06:27 PM   #11 
NeptunesMom

I just went and got it at my local PetCo today. If you'd like I would be happy to buy some and ship to you (if you paid me back for the shipping and food cost). I'm guessing you can get it online too, but just thought I'd throw that option out for you. It was $7.49 pre tax (6%).
NeptunesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:35 AM   #12 
madmonahan

I have NLS pellets made for tropical fish, not specifically Bettas.
I got mine at PET*CO for $9.99, you can find them on the Pet*Co website or in the store.
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:33 AM   #13 
finnfinnfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeptunesMom View Post
I just went and got it at my local PetCo today. If you'd like I would be happy to buy some and ship to you (if you paid me back for the shipping and food cost). I'm guessing you can get it online too, but just thought I'd throw that option out for you. It was $7.49 pre tax (6%).
For me? Oh thanks so much for offering to do that! But my Petco actually carries it too...And I just realized that I don't knoe why I didn't mention Petco to the OP XD

Last edited by finnfinnfriend; 03-31-2013 at 01:35 AM.
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:35 AM   #14 
NeptunesMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnfinnfriend View Post
For me? Oh thanks so much for offering to do that! But my Petco actually carries it too...And I just realized that I don't knoe why I didn't mention Petco to the OP XD
Pretty much for anyone who would be interested. I did look on PetCo.com and I could not find the specific betta ones. I had hoped to find it at my local fish store, because I prefer not to support PetCo (ethical reasons regarding their treatment of small mammals), but unfortunately I could not. For anyone who would be interested, again I don't know what shipping would be but I can get it for $7.49.
NeptunesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:00 PM   #15 
Alcemistnv

Soooo I apologize for not posting here, I had been away for most of the time since I first posted (or I was just not wanting to take part in the food discussion ).

I just ordered some NLS from a user on here already so thank you everyone posted :)

And if it does work or even if my fish just love it, I will get more at Petco :)
Alcemistnv is offline   Reply With Quote