Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-31-2013, 07:56 AM   #11 
Laki

I used to have a thing in which I preferred pets with symetrical markings (I still do but not as bad) so on pointed cats I tried to find a pattern. On my old broken chocolate mini rex, Akina, I couldn't.. SO that's when that sort of died down. But Acacia was so young when this happened and it momentarily upset me that her blaze would be crooked. Now, I know it adds character. Like a war wound (she got the abscess when she escaped her 4 foot tall pen and got into a scrap with Akina through her pen)

Anyway, true to my word- here's the video of her binkying. It's not very good quality unfortunately. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkV3M...3Z7v_rMW58vE9Q

And here's Akina (If it was my choice I would have changed her name, my family members still confuse the 2 names 'Akina' and 'Acacia')

It was a bonus that Akina LOVED people and attention. Couldn't get enough of her plush. There's a broken black mini rex male at the rescue now but I'm too afraid of a few factors of owning 2.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:33 AM   #12 
Hadoken Kitty

It took me to the dog's hide and seek pizza. xD I found the vid though! That jump at the beginning is SO CUTE!!!!
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:06 PM   #13 
Laki

It took you to the wrong video!! (*cries*) I guess I need to log out of google to do it right.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbp0uIaWGkQ here it is :) It's not a very good video but if you knew Acacia, you would know this was a huge moment! Even now I can't get her on camera, she's so anti-paparazzi.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote