Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-30-2013, 10:13 PM   #51 
creame172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy Mom View Post
No, they're just pets right now. I'm not planning on breeding for a couple of years. That's how long it will take until we get our house renovated & ready to sell. Then when we get our country house I have plans for lots of animals. I can't wait!

What have you decided on breeding?
yeah i want to breed them when we get a house. i cant exactly have hundreds of baby fishies in our apartment. we are looking at getting one this summer. it will give me time to learn everything i need to know before i breed them.
you sound like an animal lover like me! lol we have a cat, two dogs, a bunny, a ten gallon and Pan and Sassy. i would love a big piece of land with horses and a few cows and chickens. i love the little bantam chickens. :) and bunnies. i would love to breed bunnies.
creame172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:05 PM   #52 
Fishy Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by creame172 View Post
yeah i want to breed them when we get a house. i cant exactly have hundreds of baby fishies in our apartment. we are looking at getting one this summer. it will give me time to learn everything i need to know before i breed them.
you sound like an animal lover like me! lol we have a cat, two dogs, a bunny, a ten gallon and Pan and Sassy. i would love a big piece of land with horses and a few cows and chickens. i love the little bantam chickens. :) and bunnies. i would love to breed bunnies.
I'm an animal lover too. I can't believe you said you love the bantam chickens...they are my favorite! I saw a few of them at the SPCA & so badly wanted to take them home with me. If I had more than just a chia pet for a yard (ok it's not really a chia pet, but it's just a little block of grass, lol) they would have been mine. Right now I have one cat & my fish. I'm holding off on all my animal plans until we move. Then I'm getting two Rottweilers, a pug, a bunny, chickens, a wild pair of bettas & maybe a chinchilla. Then I'm going to try at least one betta spawn.
Fishy Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:29 PM   #53 
creame172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy Mom View Post
I'm an animal lover too. I can't believe you said you love the bantam chickens...they are my favorite! I saw a few of them at the SPCA & so badly wanted to take them home with me. If I had more than just a chia pet for a yard (ok it's not really a chia pet, but it's just a little block of grass, lol) they would have been mine. Right now I have one cat & my fish. I'm holding off on all my animal plans until we move. Then I'm getting two Rottweilers, a pug, a bunny, chickens, a wild pair of bettas & maybe a chinchilla. Then I'm going to try at least one betta spawn.
my parents have a big yard and looking for chickens. i am so excited! im telling them what kinds i want lol! i will be over there every day.
are you going to get the dogs and bunny, etc at the shelter?
creame172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:05 PM   #54 
Fishy Mom

Lol, I wish I could talk my parents into getting more animals. All my animals will be rescues.
Fishy Mom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breeding, crown tail, genetics, pair