Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-01-2013, 07:53 PM   #60221 
Sakura8

Fishy and Tiki, sand in the filter can make it grind. Clean the impellers and try again.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:55 PM   #60222 
LebronTheBetta

I'm sooo bored. >.> Spring break is almost over, thank god. I never knew I missed school so much. @.@
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:13 PM   #60223 
Sakura8

Hahaha. That's usually the way it is with breaks. Unless you go somewhere or something, it's BORING.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:16 PM   #60224 
LebronTheBetta

I never really went somewhere the whole week. T-T It was SO slow.

How are your rats?
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 01:30 AM   #60225 
djembekah

The Middle is a seriously entertaining show. why did i just discover this. I love dysfunctional families.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 01:54 AM   #60226 
Sakura8

Lebron, my ratties are doing well. I love them so much. But Dinah is trouble because she is very agile and can climb anything. She steals a lot of things. Last night, she ate several leaves off an anubias plant I was tying to a rock.

I like that sock loom I have now but it makes my neck hurt so bad because I hunch over it. I'm seriously beginning to worry about my posture. I can tell how hunched I am when I walk.

Thinking about seeing if my vet clinic can spay my rats. I am reading that, just like other animals, spaying greatly reduces the chance of problems associated with the reproductive parts and I want my girls to live as long and as healthily as possible. I'll ask this Thursday. Taking Risdee in because he peed on my bed again and now I'm beginning to worry it's because he's sick and trying to tell me something.

Also trying to resolve Peggy's issue. After a week on prednisone, we decided she may have an allergy and that's partly why she is chewing herself bald. So the vet prescribed allergy food for her. Well, my dad went and picked the food up and left the receipt on my desk. $56 for an 8.8 lb bag. Absolutely no way can we afford to feed this to all 6 indoor cats! An 8.8 lb bag would last half a month and that's the biggest it comes in. So we returned the bag (after one of the dingdong cats nibbled a hole in it; so we had to tape it) and I just bought some kind of natural food from Science Diet today. So I need to let the vet know all this.

Sorry, long-winded tonight.

Tried my pair of flagfish in the 5gal. They hid and sulked. Gave up, put them back in the 20gal. Now they are happy. And after I spent an hour trying to get the female out. Dang fish.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:14 AM   #60227 
djembekah

Its really weird to me to be actually physically tired at only 11pm. i think its sinus and allergy related. hopefully i have a good night's sleep. nighty night folks!
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:35 AM   #60228 
Laki

I hope the science diet works Sakura!. Another alternative is a gigantic bag of the cheap holistic food like Holistic Blend or Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul. There's no need to label it as "allergen free" or anything like the Science Diet bc holistic food is already free of the allergens: corn, wheat, gluten and the other bad things cat cannot naturally digest. Cats, being obligate carnivores, can sometimes develop kidney and skin problems and other health issues simply because theire food is filled with corn. I learned meat by-products are okay in dry food but meat "meals" are bad. And the 7kg bag only costs 30$ (we bought one for Oliver and in our second month it's nowhere near half gone)

Mattmadereallygoodcoffeetoobadthere'sonlyenoughfor 2cups.Iwantmore.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:38 AM   #60229 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Does not feel like a school day. At least it's Tuesday. -_- But I have two tests this week.
All my tests are always the same week.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:14 AM   #60230 
Laki

I wish I had tests instead of papers to write. I seem to do better that way.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese