Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-02-2013, 03:56 PM   #17061 
Bombalurina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken Kitty View Post
I hated school growing up. I'm so glad I'm not 16 anymore. I just hated it. I was bullied REALLY bad, though, so that probably has something to do with it.

I was in the hospital yesterday. Totally sucked. They thought it was my appendix at first, but then they ended up having no idea what it was and sent me home anyways. Suckssss. I still don't feel well...but I feel a little better than I did. Got a shot in my butt and it hurt SO BAD. I hate those. :(
Injections in the backside are the worst! They ache for ages. :( I was hospitalised a number of times for mysterious stomach pains (turns out I had peretinits the first time, and goodness knows what after that) and they insisted on bottom-shots all the time. :(
I really hope they can get to the bottom of it (no pun intended) and that you get better!
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:59 PM   #17062 
royal

There was totally pun intended! Lol
royal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:47 PM   #17063 
Shirleythebetta

Family drama again *sigh* I married in to the wrong family. My own family is happy and quiet but husbands family is fire works all day everyday. It's no wonder my Mother-in-Law has been hospitalized for her heart before. She is so busy screaming like an idiot to take care of herself. Now we have a light show consisting of a Brother-in-Law that finally got fed up with being treated like an idiot and left wife and infant son for a new woman he has been cheating on his wife with. *Sighs louder* my life is a bad reality show. I'm just going to plug my ears and hide in my house and stare at my fish.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:15 AM   #17064 
royal

Wow. I'm so sorry you live in a tv show!
royal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:37 AM   #17065 
GoodMorning

aw cheer up shirley, no matter what may be happening, always stay positive :)
GoodMorning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:27 PM   #17066 
Shirleythebetta

I will. Thankfully it's their drama. I have a stable marriage. It just hurts to see my sister in law going through exactly what I said would happen after she had this baby. She didn't listen to me. Nobody around here does and I am always right
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:06 PM   #17067 
Xaltd1

Shirley, heads up & try to stay above it all!!! Don't let these childish idiots get the better of you (or the betta of you, har). I was such a doormat to my ex-in-laws for so many years- getting into their petty dramas! It was so hard to figure out who was not speaking to who b/c Mark insulted Susan and Karen's husband didn't approve of Susan's lifestyle so my husband couldn't speak to Karen, but he regularly spoke to Mark who then got mad at some blown vacation plans made by my ex and Uncle Paul so Mark still isn't speaking to them.... I could go on. LIFE IS TOO SHORT for drama queens like these!!!! I'm glad to be rid of them!!!!
Xaltd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:38 PM   #17068 
Bombalurina

I have a cold. Again. Blergh. And work tomorrow. I will probably cough on my customers and give them bubonic plague by accident.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:54 PM   #17069 
FishyFishy89

Awh Bombalurina, I hope you feel better! I'm surprised your employer didn't give you the day off. If I had the flu I'd stay home in a heartbeat. Last thing my employers needed was unhappy customers threatening to not return because of a contagious employee ;)
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:22 PM   #17070 
Bombalurina

He might send me home. I haven't asked for the day off. I doubt it, though. Saturdays are pretty busy and I already know there's no one to cover my shift.

Tags
bettathanyou