Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-05-2013, 03:41 PM   #9071 
Agility4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by motherpeters View Post
Sparrowhawk I love your tanks. The symmetry of the three tanks really calls to me! The contrast between the plain glass cubes and the well planted interiors is very nice.

Yes! Ditto!
Agility4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:55 PM   #9072 
RowdyBetta

I added the sand! Hoping to add more live plants. My dwarf anubias is floating cause I'm going to tie it to the driftwood later.
Attached Images

RowdyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 06:01 PM   #9073 
royal

Nice!
royal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 06:03 PM   #9074 
RowdyBetta

Thanks! C: Any suggestions for more plants?
RowdyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:20 PM   #9075 
Bombalurina

I reckon a java moss wall would look gorgeous in there, with a java fern in the opposite corner to the driftwood.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:18 PM   #9076 
justmel

My sorority tank. Will be getting a larger one and looking for more females to add soon.
Attached Images

justmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:22 PM   #9077 
Batmantha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
Haven't posted in this thread for ages, and things have changed! Hehe. Here's the three NPTs on my dresser:

Nobody's in the middle one yet 'cause it's meant for Saruman, who is still getting used to bright light in the bookshelf tank before going into the NPT which is brighter still.

I don't show Falkor's tank off anymore 'cause I'm a bit embarrassed by it. He's been doing so well, has been so active and isn't biting at all anymore (touch wood) but his tank doesn't have anything in it. I just don't get that boy. Tried to give him everything money could buy, but he just wants an empty 2 gallon tank... SIGH!

Wow where did you get those tanks & light, thats an incredible set up
Batmantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:14 PM   #9078 
Karebear13

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmel View Post
My sorority tank. Will be getting a larger one and looking for more females to add soon.
looks great!
Karebear13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:38 PM   #9079 
Nibblez

The tanks on here look amazing, mine is pretty simple, thinking of making a second one.
Nibblez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:15 PM   #9080 
Sparrowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowdyBetta View Post
What's the stuff that looks like grass? Love it!
Thanks! It's a type of dwarf hairgrass. Look for "Eleocharis Belem" (if I got the spelling right >.<) It should look a lot better once it spreads, but that's gonna take a whiiiile, hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motherpeters View Post
Sparrowhawk I love your tanks. The symmetry of the three tanks really calls to me! The contrast between the plain glass cubes and the well planted interiors is very nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agility4fun View Post
Yes! Ditto!
Thank you both! ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmantha View Post
Wow where did you get those tanks & light, thats an incredible set up
The tanks are from Coburg Aquarium here in Melbourne, I haven't seen them available anywhere online yet, but I may be proven wrong on that one, heh. The brand is YiDing, really affordable rimless tanks that look awesome. XD
The light is a Hagen Glo T5HO thingie. Apparently they don't make them anymore (?) or at least that's what we were told at time of purchase. So much cheaper to be able to go for one 36" tube than investing in individual lighting for nano tanks, heh.
The setup was all about getting stuff that looked awesome, but as cheap as we could do it, hahaha.
Sparrowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, don'tmindmejustatag, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, ihavetoomanybettas, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank