Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2013, 01:32 AM   #1 
bettafishgirl's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Massachusetts
What is this called?

What are those things that attach to the tank that allows your beta to rest inside called?
bettafishgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 01:36 AM   #2 
New Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Virginia
Betta hammock? This?
shakeitsalome is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is this fish called? alunjai Other Fish 22 01-04-2013 03:55 PM
Being called fat xShainax The Lounge 36 07-24-2012 03:26 PM
What would this be called??? PaintingPintos Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies 5 07-10-2012 01:39 PM
What would he be called? BettaHeart Betta Pictures 4 09-30-2011 04:21 AM

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.