Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2013, 11:26 AM   #2241 
Hadoken Kitty
Member
 
Hadoken Kitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: U.S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodMorning View Post
pics of said swimsuit.
creepy T.T
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:29 PM   #2242 
JadeAngel
Member
 
JadeAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
I never realized how few photos I had of myself without my daughter... until I tried to find some >.<

The one in the black dress was only a few weeks ago, the other two are from a few months back. I just have to share my bunny photo! My husband spotted this little guy when we were mowing, I almost ran him over! Since all the neighbors were mowing, and the poor little guy was frozen in fear, I took him inside for a few hours and let him go again when we were all done with the lawns.
Attached Images
   
JadeAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:16 AM   #2243 
papercranes
New Member
 
papercranes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
JadeAngel, WHAT A CUTE BUNNY!!! I would've cried letting it go >.< but it needs to go back to its natural habitat I also love your eye color !!
papercranes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:32 AM   #2244 
Viva
Member
 
Viva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken Kitty View Post
creepy T.T
Don't be too creeped out, the general consensus of the internet is "pix or it didn't happen."
Personally I believe people should follow this rule of thumb in RL as well.

Here's me just being silly because I loved how my makeup looked for St. Patties day:


Then me at work (I work at a farm/petting zoo) with Fred, a visitor for the weekend. :D
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:57 PM   #2245 
JadeAngel
Member
 
JadeAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by papercranes View Post
JadeAngel, WHAT A CUTE BUNNY!!! I would've cried letting it go >.< but it needs to go back to its natural habitat I also love your eye color !!
Thank you :) It's the irish in me, hehe
And yeah, the bunny was just too cute. I did a lot of research before letting it go to make sure it was ok. But it was juuust old enough to start going on its own, which was the only reason I let it go. If it was still too young, I would have kept it. But I called around to the animal sanctuary I grew up volunteering at, and was told he/she'd be fine... provided it didn't find itself in the path of any more mowers......

Before I took it in the house, I had tried to get it to go home, nudging it and picking it up them putting it down and walking away. I left for half an hour and it still didn't go anywhere. 3 of my neighbors were mowing (which is why we went out, to get the noise done and over with) and I think it was just too scared. So I took it inside until the noise stopped, and it cuddled up to me oooh, even thinking about its little bunny cuteness I'm a sucker for cuteness XD
JadeAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:58 PM   #2246 
JadeAngel
Member
 
JadeAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Viva, is that part of the petting zoo!? I think I'd pass if it was, hehehe
JadeAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:55 AM   #2247 
papercranes
New Member
 
papercranes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
The ever so classic bathroom pic : ) It was a friend's birthday party in that casino.
Attached Images
 
papercranes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:58 AM   #2248 
papercranes
New Member
 
papercranes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeAngel View Post
Thank you :) It's the irish in me, hehe
And yeah, the bunny was just too cute. I did a lot of research before letting it go to make sure it was ok. But it was juuust old enough to start going on its own, which was the only reason I let it go. If it was still too young, I would have kept it. But I called around to the animal sanctuary I grew up volunteering at, and was told he/she'd be fine... provided it didn't find itself in the path of any more mowers......

Before I took it in the house, I had tried to get it to go home, nudging it and picking it up them putting it down and walking away. I left for half an hour and it still didn't go anywhere. 3 of my neighbors were mowing (which is why we went out, to get the noise done and over with) and I think it was just too scared. So I took it inside until the noise stopped, and it cuddled up to me oooh, even thinking about its little bunny cuteness I'm a sucker for cuteness XD
Same here!! Especially when it comes to small little creatures! I just wonna cuddle the heck out of them. I wish I could take my little betta and pet him and kiss him but I'll settle through moving my finger across the tank lol.
papercranes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:48 AM   #2249 
Viva
Member
 
Viva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeAngel View Post
Viva, is that part of the petting zoo!? I think I'd pass if it was, hehehe
Haha, only for Rainforest Reptiles weekend :) The kids kept stepping on him while he was on the lawn so they brought him into the office for some relief.
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:50 PM   #2250 
belleangel33
Member
 
belleangel33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Maine
Im new to this forum but here it goes
Attached Images
   
belleangel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Weird Face? Elaina Betta Pictures 7 11-30-2009 08:13 PM
White on face fishyinpa Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies 3 03-30-2009 01:09 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.