justmel

Yes, that one I can see & Zazu is a beautiful CT
justmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:21 PM   #4883 
Nix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viola View Post
0: Oh! I see a homestuck.
I feel conflicted. I think Gamzee is gorgeous. xD But Karkitty is my favorite~ ;33
Thank you! x3 I try not to play favorites with them but I must say I am more bonded to Eridan and Karkat than Gamzee XD and yet I take the most pictures of Gamzee.

Yep I am a dorky Homestuck fan XD though I named them after the chars they remind me of most not necessarily my favorites. It is hard to pick favorite Homestuck chars though. XD
Nix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:01 PM   #4884 
konstargirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettaFish View Post
Hmm I think someone may have a mouthful of eggs.

Hoping he does because that means there is a female in there with him!
I can't stop staring at him. He's purty.
konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 04:08 PM   #4885 
LittleBettaFish

Thanks. He is a beautiful fish and has produced some equally nice offspring.

I haven't seen these two out and about for a while so I took the opportunity to snap some shots.

Their best looking son

Dad thinking he should have stopped spawning a while back haha
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 04:59 PM   #4886 
Fenghuang

Tip for future pet store owners: deep blue water and dim lighting is not the best way to display your stock. Every fish ends up looking blue! I mean, I really like that LFS; their fish are always healthy, their tanks are kept merticulously clean, and they have a very impressive collection with more fish tanks and species of fish than you can count. But all the bettas are kept in that medicated water there!

My guess is cellophane, but I also see a soft lemon yellow. Or maybe that's white. I think she is female--long fins, but short ventrals and definitely has more of a female body type. She had that nice topline breeders gush about though and was one of the most curious bettas ever. Would not hold still for the camera and kept looking right at me. I didn't get her today. I kind of like her, but I don't know...

Fenghuang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:46 PM   #4887 
FishyFishy89

The blue is medication. I believe its Metha Blue or something like that. But they use it because the fish's waste builds up so fast in those little cups. So it essentially keeps them from dying too quickly.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:43 PM   #4888 
justmel

You have better restraint than me. I would have so nabbed this beauty as soon as I saw. I would have begged & pleaded if the other half said no for the first time. It would have been mine, that's all I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenghuang View Post
Tip for future pet store owners: deep blue water and dim lighting is not the best way to display your stock. Every fish ends up looking blue! I mean, I really like that LFS; their fish are always healthy, their tanks are kept merticulously clean, and they have a very impressive collection with more fish tanks and species of fish than you can count. But all the bettas are kept in that medicated water there!

My guess is cellophane, but I also see a soft lemon yellow. Or maybe that's white. I think she is female--long fins, but short ventrals and definitely has more of a female body type. She had that nice topline breeders gush about though and was one of the most curious bettas ever. Would not hold still for the camera and kept looking right at me. I didn't get her today. I kind of like her, but I don't know...

Old 04-09-2013, 08:03 PM   #4889 
Fenghuang

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmel View Post
You have better restraint than me. I would have so nabbed this beauty as soon as I saw. I would have begged & pleaded if the other half said no for the first time. It would have been mine, that's all I know.
Believe me, I like her. A lot. I felt like a total jerk because employee bagged her already and then I made him put her back. But it doesn't seem right to put one in Asriel's place so soon. And I lost another fish today so I'm a little bummed out.
Fenghuang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:53 AM   #4890 
justmel

I can understand that totally. I lost 3 in 2 days, all different situations, and couldn't believe how bummed I was. I'm really sorry to hear you lost another one. I've seen pictures of all your boys and every one is stunning.

Tags
arteries;), betta pics!, glory werz here!:b, wonderful bettas