Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-12-2013, 04:05 PM   #1 
Shadyr

Fish Bites Cat!

My cats love the fish. My fluffy tabby sits on the stool watching the big sorority tank. My tortie camps the divided 6 in my bedroom and in particular the side Redfish is on.

After feeding the sorority last night, the tortie was up on the stool, so hubby picked her up and let her look in from the top (hood was up from feeding). Was she excited! She had her nose down to the water, sniffing up a storm, and of course the ever curious crowd of girls comes up to see if they are going to be offered more food. And then Snowflake jumped up and nipped her nose! She didn't freak out, but she *twitched*. We laughed and gave the fluffy tabby a turn to peek in, but he just didn't seem interested in that viewing angle at all.

Cats...and fish...make a fun combination. I wish I had video!
Shadyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:50 PM   #2 
JadeAngel

hahahaha XD

For a while now your cat has been wondering which girl will taste better....

When you put the cat near the water, Snowflake's only thought must have been "oh, not today kitty! I'll get you before YOU get ME!!!"

hehehehe
JadeAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:28 PM   #3 
quietlythundering

Oh gooooooosh, it took me forever to stop laughing XD
My cat lives with my parents (due to the apartment rules) but I always wonder what her interactions with my fish would be, because she's a bit neurotic! Once, while I was visiting, I had come back from a visit to petsmart in their neck of town, and introduced Ray Charles to Kiku (my cat) and Pearl (their cat.) They just kinda looked at him distastefully, and went back to doing their cat thing. R.C., who is blind, was totally unaware of the entire interaction.
quietlythundering is offline   Reply With Quote