Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-15-2013, 12:57 AM   #1 
ModFish

Indian Almond Leaf

Ok, all of you are just bad influences! ;) I've had 3 Bettas, my last one got sick and searched for help. I got so much info from this site and I thank you all. Sadler my last boy, blu, committed subside... While sick he jumped out of his tank. That was The day before Easter.

Since then I've been glued to this site obsessed about Bettas. Oh what I learned, larger tank, heater, water quality, tank cyceling etc! Oh, did I mention I learned about Aquabid? Geee, thanks.. Err I think? I just won the beauty seen as my profile picture. I'm super excited and Sirinut will be shipping him on 4/21.

With that said, I'm frantically looking for IAL. I've called all over, most of the Bay Area and no one has it. I've looked on Craig's List and haven't found it. I've only found it on EBay but the most reparable source, Amy, is shipping from Singapore and won't arrive until after my new boy's arrived. Where can I find it locally or quality in the US so I can get it fairly soon? I do have some coming but how important is it to have in advance? The breeder is highly recommending it.

Appreciate your guidance.
ModFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:26 AM   #2 
bniebetta

2/21 (lol). YOUVE BEEN BITTEN!! be careful haha i went from one to 11.... in like 3 months. congrats on your new baby!! Unfortunately, the only place you are really gonna find IAL is on aquabid, breeders, etc. Fish stores usually have NO idea what youre talking about, and few people an criagslist are enthusiastic enough about fish to know what it is either.
bniebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:49 AM   #3 
ModFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by bniebetta View Post
2/21 (lol). YOUVE BEEN BITTEN!! be careful haha i went from one to 11.... in like 3 months. congrats on your new baby!! Unfortunately, the only place you are really gonna find IAL is on aquabid, breeders, etc. Fish stores usually have NO idea what youre talking about, and few people an criagslist are enthusiastic enough about fish to know what it is either.
OMG it's so shameful. My Husband thinks I'm crazy. Will my fish be ok if I don't have IAL if my tank is cycled and readings are fine?
ModFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:09 AM   #4 
majesticstorm

He should be fine as long as you acclimate him slowly and properly.
majesticstorm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ial, indian almond leaves