Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-06-2009, 10:39 PM   #21 
michele454rocket

Also, I went to two pet stores...the same chain. Anyway, one had their betas in an aquariums with other fish(one beta per tank) the other(same franchise) had them in those nasty little cups...I commented on that fact to the guy who worked at the one with the betas in the nasty little cups...he couldn't explain why one store did it and the other didn't...I didn't realize before this that you can put a beta in with other fisH! I think it's very cruel to keep betas in a little cup! I wish more stores would put one beta in an aquarium, instead of a little cup!
michele454rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:51 PM   #22 
michele454rocket

Okay...I think(I'm not an expert!) I know what my real BIG mistake was...all the fish I got came with their own bag full of the other tanks water...I submerged the bags in my aquarium(for the half hour I was told to) and then dumped the water and my new fish into my aquarium! I'm thinking I dumped a variety of problems from all the other tanks into my tank! Does this make sense? Ohhhhhhhh I wish I knew more...I feel so quilty! : (
Old 03-06-2009, 10:59 PM   #23 
Livelifelaughlove

I have ran into a small problem. Since i literally have everything except for a few plants for the Dwarf Puffers. But the only place that carries them? Walmart! i am going to go back to make sure Petsmart doesn't, but i don't remember any.
So i have to decide whether i can bare to get them from walmart. Granted, they will be free since my mom was given a $25 gift card she refuses to use *no point in throwing it away, i think i bought a plant so far that was all i wanted... or could find that i wanted*

Ugh, but the goldfish there, there was like 3 dead ones, with a little sucker fish *i really wish they would stay that small!* sucking on the dead fish, the only problem was, that the dead fish was literally stuck to another. Sorry thats really gross, but its true. I don' tknow what happened, but the fin of the dead fish was attatched to the live fish so it could barely swim *ewww!* maybe ill just put a betta in the tank instead
Livelifelaughlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:05 PM   #24 
michele454rocket

I will buy fish supplies from Walmart...but, no more fish!