Old 04-17-2013, 08:22 AM   #21 
belleangel33

quick photos in tank of some girls

I forgot about the pink girl
Attached Images

belleangel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:31 AM   #22 
Laurenie

Oh wow, thank you so much for all the pics! I'm looking at all of them right now. I'm extremely partial towards DTs--but trying to be objective lol.
Laurenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:39 AM   #23 
belleangel33

pink and blonde steel hms females

heres a couple better pics from the breeders
Attached Images

Old 04-17-2013, 08:44 AM   #24 
Laurenie

Quote:
Originally Posted by belleangel33 View Post
heres a couple better pics from the breeders
o.O I might actually be on my way right now to betta-nap that pink girl.... If you wanted to make things easier you can just go ahead and mail her, k? thnx :p

ETA: how old is she?

Last edited by Laurenie; 04-17-2013 at 08:47 AM.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:59 AM   #25 
belleangel33

hahaha yeah she is pretty nice! Pink girl is 4 1/2 - 5 months and is pretty good size - she was bully in my sorority and had to be taken out.....and i never got a great pic of my white girl she was sent by mistake
Attached Images

Old 04-17-2013, 09:03 AM   #26 
belleangel33

I have too many fish right now 25 jars and a bunch (6 i think) females in the sorority, nemo and a half sibling ( i culled whole half sibling spawn accept 1 due to no ventrals a 4 week I was wicked sick with broncitis, ear infection,sinus infection and pink eye all at the same time so I guess I wasnt cleaning as well as i thought) oh and i have and the hmpk spawn right now I think they are 12 days old?- I have more than I have room to spawn oops so if anyone is looking for fish I have a couple for sale. (and i just shipped another newbie breeder/friend 14 bettas) oops

Last edited by belleangel33; 04-17-2013 at 09:06 AM.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:18 AM   #27 
belleangel33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenie View Post
Oh wow, thank you so much for all the pics! I'm looking at all of them right now. I'm extremely partial towards DTs--but trying to be objective lol.
I havent dealt with doubletails much but I have a lavender/periwinkle doubletail male you would like unfortunately his fins have started to curl over... and I wonder if it is because he lays on his betta leaf a lot so its and isnt exercising them enough unfortunately he is one of those colors that the camera just make look blue
Old 04-17-2013, 09:32 AM   #28 
Laurenie

Quote:
I have too many fish right now 25 jars and a bunch (6 i think) females in the sorority, nemo and a half sibling ( i culled whole half sibling spawn accept 1 due to no ventrals a 4 week I was wicked sick with broncitis, ear infection,sinus infection and pink eye all at the same time so I guess I wasnt cleaning as well as i thought) oh and i have and the hmpk spawn right now I think they are 12 days old?- I have more than I have room to spawn oops so if anyone is looking for fish I have a couple for sale. (and i just shipped another newbie breeder/friend 14 bettas) oops
I would be MORE than happy to take a few of your hands, assuming I can afford them lol. I'll send you a pm.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:57 AM   #29 
belleangel33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenie View Post
I would be MORE than happy to take a few of your hands, assuming I can afford them lol. I'll send you a pm.

I will just have to make them affordable lol Until I get my fish room I need to cut back a little lol
Old 04-17-2013, 11:54 AM   #30 
Laurenie

Quote:
I will just have to make them affordable lol Until I get my fish room I need to cut back a little lol
^^^Works for me!

And you're probably gonna kill me, but actually I think the original blue female would be a really good choice. Unless you wanted to breed him to the pink girl just cuz she's sooo purdy lol.