Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-19-2013, 07:06 PM   #61451 
Laki

Bekah, come to Canada just long enough for free healthcare. I take mine for granted, bc with chronic pain (probably arthritis and/or fibromyalgia) and headaches and chest pain (lung problems) I STILL never go to doctors.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:13 PM   #61452 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

They are trying to privatize healthcare here now. -_-

Oh ya, another health documentary for me tonight. ^-^
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:19 PM   #61453 
blu the betta

who ever posts next is the most awesome person in the world!
blu the betta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:22 PM   #61454 
Laki

Um Olympia. Are you kidding me!? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:23 PM   #61455 
djembekah

if i could go for free i'd still get allergy shots, and maybe my other issues would be taken care of by now.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:33 PM   #61456 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

They are trying to open a private hospital here, and if they do it's all downhill. People have been petitioning for a while now.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-19-2013, 07:45 PM   #61457 
blu the betta

looks like its laki.
blu the betta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:23 PM   #61458 
thekinetic

Olympia privatized health care is a good thing, it makes doctors provide better care for their patients by allowing patients to see them sooner and by increasing their saleries. Not to mention the boost in economy by bringing competitive buisness into the mix. There are downsides yes but mostly minor complaints by people who don't want to have to pay for healthcare.

If I were them I would petitioning the government or companies for a pay increase to cover said charges or create healthcare providers like those in the US as well as rules and regulations to keep them competitive and thus keeping the cost to employers down.
thekinetic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:38 PM   #61459 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Privatized healthcare will destroy free health care if it happens. "Hey, this one is making money while this one is losing money, quick fix ain't it."

And that's the problem with capitalism, isn't it? Crush us little guys with no money to pay for our own health, so all the big guys can wallow in more cash then they need. -_- More money for everyone but the poor! Oh, let's up your salary from $100,000 to $200,000. We'll just tax the poor more, they don't care.
People who don't want to pay for health care. We pay for it in our taxes! We can't afford anything else!
But yea it makes perfect sense, keep us unhealthy, gives us more drugs, make more money..
And no, it's not as simple as everything here is free. You still leave the hospital with a huge bill for all their "services." You still pay for prescription pills, you pay for the dentist. I haven't been to a dentist in Canada in 10 years cause we can't afford it. We don't want to pay for it?! Really?!
I finally went last year in Poland, got my teeth cleaned for $40. Thank the lord that I don't have a deformed jaw like most of my friends or else I'd just have to live with teeth stabbing into my gums for the rest of my life.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-19-2013, 09:35 PM   #61460 
djembekah

i'd be happy to pay for healthcare. if i could afford it. buuut i cant. free would help a lot. i can pay for my prescriptions but only that. i'm probably going to run out of the one i need most and not get a refill because i can't afford to go to the doctor so she can re-prescribe it.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese