Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-20-2013, 06:47 PM   #11 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Oh yup! I have a whole list saved to a Word Document! Next is to compile all the information I know onto one Document so that I can reference it when I need :D
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:02 PM   #12 
SilverBubble98

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnaugrim View Post
Oh yup! I have a whole list saved to a Word Document! Next is to compile all the information I know onto one Document so that I can reference it when I need :D
Thats a good idea :D

I love waiting to get a pet as i am in my local pet store almost every week ( i have 2 gerbils, 2 guinea pigs, a cat, 4 danios and a fantail goldfish) so i look at things i want to buy nearer the time :)

I keep thinking of names too, will make a list as i will most likely end up as addicted as i am to reasearching them ;)
SilverBubble98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:17 PM   #13 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Oh gosh yes, most of the places I go know me by name! Haha and the LFS I go to in my town has only been set up for about 2 months, I go in there every week and they give me discounts on betta's because they know I always come back. I even got a HUGE Water Sprite mother plant, it's literally two feet long! He gave it to me for 7.99, about 8.35 with the tax! That plant could have easily sold for 20 dollars! When I get more money I'll be going back more often haha. When they get busier I would even like to get a job there, I've talked to them about it but they're still in the setting up phase unfortunately.

(Sorry for taking over this thread >< I have a bad tendency to do this)
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 04:05 AM   #14 
SilverBubble98

Dont wrorry about it, i am enjoying reading what you say :) means i have some people to obsess over beta fish with :)
SilverBubble98 is offline   Reply With Quote