Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-21-2013, 03:51 PM   #21 
Roemgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnaugrim View Post
Ugg I don't have the luxury of just going to to bathroom, I have to go to the kitchen sink! But yes, those tanks would be amazing to own! So much you could do with them!
I have to go to my dorms bathroom...not that pleasant lol but thankfully I'm close enough that it doesn't take long to run back and forth!

Ok look at this girl! http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...shm&1366817246

I'm still in debate if I want to get the 4 I've bidded on and or if I want a fifth!
Roemgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:54 PM   #22 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

She's beautiful as well! I'm a huge fan of her yellow eyes, I don't normally like all black eyes as I feel they aren't as personable but that's just me.

Well if you decide you don't want that double tail red-headed girl, hit me up! lol But I think you should stick with the 4 for now, who knows what will be down the road on Aquabid!
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:57 PM   #23 
Roemgie

Quote:
She's beautiful as well! I'm a huge fan of her yellow eyes, I don't normally like all black eyes as I feel they aren't as personable but that's just me.

Well if you decide you don't want that double tail red-headed girl, hit me up! lol But I think you should stick with the 4 for now, who knows what will be down the road on Aquabid!
Oh its the red headed girl I want the most :P the other 3 are beautiful and I hope that it'll all work out with those girls! The 2 blue marble and orange are from the person I got Opal from so I know they've been taken care of. I am just debating on if I get the two marble girls or just one...but the black face and DT are so unique to me! And I really love that steel big eared girl. Her pectoral fins are so beautiful!

And also with the girl I just showed, does her head look a little off to you?
Old 04-21-2013, 04:16 PM   #24 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Yeah, I don't blame you! No worries, I'm not going to sneak a bid in there.

And that new girl's head looks fine, I mean it's not Show Quality as I've seen around here but she's still a very sweet looking girl. Okay, so which ones are you currently looking at? I'm getting a bit confused by everything.

The Steel bodied EE
Redhead DT
Marble DT
Black faced girl
Orange Marble
And the newer white marble EE

Am I missing anyone from here?
Old 04-21-2013, 04:32 PM   #25 
Roemgie

Quote:
Yeah, I don't blame you! No worries, I'm not going to sneak a bid in there.

And that new girl's head looks fine, I mean it's not Show Quality as I've seen around here but she's still a very sweet looking girl. Okay, so which ones are you currently looking at? I'm getting a bit confused by everything.

The Steel bodied EE
Redhead DT
Marble DT
Black faced girl
Orange Marble
And the newer white marble EE

Am I missing anyone from here?
Lol I am so sorry for being so confusing! And thank you :P if you did I would understand why!

And yeah that's what I thought I was just wondering if it could be a problem but if its only looks than not really lol

Ok so I have bidded and won the:

DT blue marble
Black faces blue marble
'Super' orange with blue in her tail

I am currently waiting on the red headed girl.

I am in debate though about the EE steel blue girl

I like the newest EE but I don't think I'd get her because if I were to not get one of the girls from the same seller I would feel bad by turning around and getting another one. I like the idea of having 9 and not a full 10

My debate though is whether I get both blue marbles or drop one
Old 04-21-2013, 04:44 PM   #26 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

I would hold off on the EE steel blue (I just feel like that's a more common EE coloration seen and you could probably find another like her fairly easily).

I'm not terribly fond of the newest EE, but this is just my opinion (I've never really been a fan of the coloration)

Again, I think I would wait it out to see if anything new comes up so you can gradually increase your stock. And besides, you never know if you find something as awesome as the redhead! I'm sure there's bound to be some other amazing looking EE out there, just waiting to be posted on Aquabid!
Old 04-21-2013, 08:43 PM   #27 
Roemgie

Quote:
I would hold off on the EE steel blue (I just feel like that's a more common EE coloration seen and you could probably find another like her fairly easily).

I'm not terribly fond of the newest EE, but this is just my opinion (I've never really been a fan of the coloration)

Again, I think I would wait it out to see if anything new comes up so you can gradually increase your stock. And besides, you never know if you find something as awesome as the redhead! I'm sure there's bound to be some other amazing looking EE out there, just waiting to be posted on Aquabid!
Yeah I think I will hold off on her.

In that case I'll only have 4 coming my way but now I'm debating because I don't know who exactly I want -___-
Old 04-22-2013, 12:14 AM   #28 
Roemgie

Quote:

Ok are you prepared to start drooling over fish???

Look at these males! http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...ler&Farmfish66

Omg they're so beautiful (also a color enhancement and a good camera can get this but still!)

Amazing! And I also think I'm going to stick to the 4 girls I plan on getting. Although I'd like to say no to one I do love them all so that's just too difficult!
Old 04-22-2013, 02:41 AM   #29 
Roemgie

Quote:

Oh look at this girl!! http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...shm&1366953907 I guess I could go on endless searches and always find a new girl I want!

Oh and look at her colors!! http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...shm&1366818351

Oh and look at this one too!! http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...hmp&1366967297 She's got the red I was looking for :D but since I technically only have one spot available...I don't know if I should jump on her or not??

Last edited by Roemgie; 04-22-2013 at 03:00 AM. Reason: more
Old 04-22-2013, 03:04 AM   #30 
Roemgie

Ooooowwwww look how clear this guy is!! http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...hmp&1366967616