Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-19-2013, 12:22 AM   #1 
LugiaChan

Sell/Trade: IAL/CO2/FloraPride/AlgaeThins/Decor/sand/gravel + Wanted: Silk Plants!

I am looking for:
*Silk plants, and especially one or two really long vine-like ones for my very tall fish tank I recently bought.
*Changing light bubblers (ones that change colors)
*A small heater for a 3.69 gallon tank (not for betta fish)
*Betta mirror toy that floats around
*Betta toys (not betta log or betta leaf though)
*Decorations that are realistic/tall/lots of holes and safe for betta. I like tree-houses/waterfalls/windmills/fake wood/beach theme
*Decorations that are very glossy and colorful are okay, just show me them first.
*Changing color LED lights

I have for sale or trade:
*A working filter, needs a longer extension if you want it to go more than 5" from the surface downwards
*Gravel: TONS of colors
*Rocks
*Shells
*Decorations: as shown...
*Lava rock too.
*IAL
*CO2
*Algae Wafers
*Betta leaf

(Scroll to see images)

*BAGS of gravel/stones are $5 a PIECE.
*WHITE GRAVEL bag / BLUE GRAVEL bag are $10 each.
*CONTAINERS of gravel are $2.50 a piece.

*DECORATIONS: $2.50 a piece.
*Lava Rock: $10.

*Blue filter: works, water intake is 5" from top of tank or you can get $1-$3 tube extensions VIA ebay/online you can likely find them for very cheap directly from china: $5.
*Black filter: does not work, it needs the mini fan propeller/motor attachment: $2.50.

*Indian Almond Leaves: $3 for the bag.
*Small bubble filter without refill: $1.
*CO2 bio refill: $2.
*Algae thins: $2.50.
*Betta leaf: $2.50.
*Flora Pride: $3.
*Sponge for filter tube intake: $2.

*5 gallon tank does not leak, was used only for a few days and cleaned. No hood included, just the tank almost new: $9.
*10 gallon tank does leak, one of the hoods fits it but does not stay on well. Can be taped to fix it, does have a feeding compartment which will work: $15.
*Shorter light does not come with bulb but does work: $5.
*Longer light with extra outlet comes with working bulb, might be for 20 gallon tanks: $10.

*Everything pictured and shown for sale has been soaked for 2 or more hours, washed with<u> pure vinegar and water</u> (rocks/stones/shells/accessories) have been soaked for 2-4 days in this wash. After the soaking they have been rinsed plenty of times (this is the most recommended washing for fish as you should never use soaps, it's recommended to do a 1:9 ratio of vinegar to water and this has had a pure vinegar bath! meaning it's very disinfected! You may rinse before placing in your tank for even more protection although they EVERYTHING is absolutely good to go).

My feedback: http://eternalskyy.deviantart.com/jo...ions-219683319
and ebay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

Last edited by LugiaChan; 04-19-2013 at 12:34 AM.
LugiaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:46 AM   #2 
aemaki09

is the co2 the entire kit, or just the refill?
how much would you want for it and the IAL?
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:01 PM   #3 
LugiaChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemaki09 View Post
is the co2 the entire kit, or just the refill?
how much would you want for it and the IAL?
I'll take $8 for the CO2 bio refill (I have the bottles with the salt-like substance that came with it, about 9/10 full) and the IAL i'll take $3 for with what's left ;)

Shipping to USA would roughly be $5 for these items together ($16 total and the paypal fees are on me if your interested!)-
let me know what you are thinking or if you pass/hold or want to purchase so I know.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:38 PM   #4 
jesssan2442

can I see a picture of that piece of lava rock next to a soda can or a ruler or something like that to get a better idea of the size? how much will you be charging for it?

EDIT: I just saw were you listed the price!!
jesssan2442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:23 PM   #5 
aemaki09

I'll take the IAL, but will have to pass on the CO2 refill. Had it been the entire kit I would have bought it for sure to use on one of my smaller tanks.

If you could PM me the total and your PayPal address I'll send payment to you tomorrow. Thanks!
Old 04-25-2013, 09:29 PM   #6 
LugiaChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesssan2442 View Post
can I see a picture of that piece of lava rock next to a soda can or a ruler or something like that to get a better idea of the size? how much will you be charging for it?

EDIT: I just saw were you listed the price!!
Yes you may! Sorry I took so long I was ill yesterday and the night before due to something I ate (i'm all better now).

Old 05-03-2013, 04:33 PM   #7 
aemaki09

Just got the IAL I ordered from lugiachan! Looks great. If any of you have/had doubts, don't! Definitely worth buying from and/or trading with
Old 05-04-2013, 07:14 PM   #8 
royal

i love the no fishing sign and the treasure chest! how much would they cost plus shipping to canada? i live about 5 hours from sue st marie.
royal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:30 PM   #9 
popcorndeer

i can get you about 5 or 7 Silk plants and the heater and the betta ball thing for some stuff
popcorndeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 09:14 PM   #10 
LugiaChan

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal View Post
i love the no fishing sign and the treasure chest! how much would they cost plus shipping to canada? i live about 5 hours from sue st marie.
Hmmmm, I would guess about $10 to ship and i'd take them off my hands for $7, so would $17 work? Though I might have to check for a quote at the post office before I accept a payment, just let me know and leave your zip code if your interested!! :D