on the 7th of the month my VT died from a tumour between the mouth and left eye. it was a predictable outcome as it was there for a few months. around 6 hours before he died, he was isolated a passed there without doing anything to his previous tank mates 5g tank. i had the items in AQ salt water 2tsp for the total 2l for 4-6 days. then i went with bleach solution on all items for 5 days. i just took out the ornaments and heater yesterday and rinsed them 3x and left to dry. i'll rinse them again later before deciding to put them back in the tank. there was some algea on the ornaments so im a bit concerned if the bleach was absorbed, algea aside is the equipement safe to use when i want to do so? my female pk has been in qt 15days, so have the conditions in the 5g where the VT usually resided. the DeT and nerite look healthy.