Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-24-2013, 09:40 PM   #21 
EmptyYourMindBeFormless

I know female Dragons and CT Dragons exist, but I just assumed Petsmart only got the males. The stores I have been to have a pretty sad looking selection of female bettas in general. :(

From my personal experiences, I see a lot more mismatching at PetCo, because they seem to stock more types of bettas. But I suppose I will keep an eye out next time I go to Petsmart also. Nothing like getting an unexpected discount LOL.
EmptyYourMindBeFormless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:53 PM   #22 
Fenghuang

Always worth a try, I'll say. :) The Petsmart here stocks plakats, delta tails, doubletails, halfmoons, crowntails, and veiltails. But they only have a few categories that they try to fit everything into and they stocks hundreds of bettas, so you're bound to find a suspecting/mislabeled gem.

Speaking of real dragonscales never seeming to be labeled as such, my avatar guy (may he SIP) was not labeled as one. I can't remember what we bought him as, but it wasn't for the dragonscale price.
Fenghuang is online now   Reply With Quote