Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-25-2013, 11:46 AM   #1 
Rainbows

Location: In a house, in a town, in a state, in USA, on earth.
Question New name for my Betta

I just do not feel like Pebble is a good name for my fish. I mean he hates the pebbles at the bottom of his tank! I dunno. I just wanted to rename him but I DUNNO WHAT NAME TO RENAME HIM! :I Any ideas?
He is a bit of a goof is all I can say. He attacks his plants for no reason. He gets affended easily :I

Name:  user43005_pic35841_1362881040.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  33.2 KB

Name:  IMG_0831.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  51.2 KB

Name:  user43005_pic35836_1362880578.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  21.5 KB
Rainbows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:14 PM   #2 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Oh he looks a bit bloated there, do you mind if I ask how much you feed him and what?

He looks like a Fiery or Flame to me. Some other things I can come up with: Lava, Flint, Fire, Smolder. I don't know why but ZigZag came into my head lol. Cadmium, Crimson, Burnt, Iron, Molten are some others I can think of :)
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:21 PM   #3 
Rainbows

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnaugrim View Post
Oh he looks a bit bloated there, do you mind if I ask how much you feed him and what?

He looks like a Fiery or Flame to me. Some other things I can come up with: Lava, Flint, Fire, Smolder. I don't know why but ZigZag came into my head lol. Cadmium, Crimson, Burnt, Iron, Molten are some others I can think of :)
CT's normally have a bit of a belly :3 I dunno why but they do. I feed him flakes sometimes pellets. I feed him Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. 2 times a day. 2 pellets or a pitch of flakes each meal.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:36 PM   #4 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Well no, just because it's a different tail type does not mean it's any different from an HM or a VT. That looks like constipation to me, have you tried blanching a frozen pea, take off the shell, put a teeny tiny bit on a tooth pick and feed it to him? This will help the constipation.

Flakes are notorious of making Betta's constipated so I would keep off the flakes and just feed him 4 pellets, or 6 pellets a day (3 in the morning, 3 at night). Also good brands to use Pellets from as New Life Spectrum and Omega One, both have great nutrition for Bettas. If you want to vary his diet you can just switch between pellets, that will help him out quite a bit. (Sorry, didn't mean to turn this thread to a different subject, I just want to make sure that he's happy and healthy :)
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:43 PM   #5 
Rainbows

The photos are also old xD Heh, he is 2 years old now. That was when he was around 1 years old.
Old 04-25-2013, 04:46 PM   #6 
XxxXnoodleXxxX

Sparky. lol
XxxXnoodleXxxX is offline   Reply With Quote