Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Spawn Logs
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-31-2013, 09:25 PM   #31 
LadyVictorian

OKAY, updates, still feeding my girl like crazy and showing her to the male daily but thinking i may try to put them in a divided tank together as i think simply floating in his tank doesn't do it for her and she doesn't seem to be in breeding mode....just always wanting me to feed her T.T My boy shows sooooo much interest in her but when I float her in his tank for half an hour she ignores him now, she is still pretty young, about 3 months but I hear people breeding that age plenty of times. Do some girlies take longer to mature than others?
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:15 PM   #32 
Myates

Why it's just easier for them to be in smaller tanks side by side with a piece of paper or cardboard between them.. can remove the cardboard and walk away before they get too distracted by you. Cupping, moving, etc can be stressful and distracting.. make it as simple as possible. Good luck!
Myates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:36 PM   #33 
LadyVictorian

Sorry for being so quiet.

Alright so I have the pair in the breeding tank ready to rock. Copernicus already has a bubble nest started so I may be releasing my girl tomorrow if she shows signs of being ready. Hope he builds onto the nest though, it's very high but not very big. I think he is underestimating the size of his family.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:37 PM   #34 
LadyVictorian

closed until further notice