Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-26-2013, 01:53 PM   #17201 
isochronism

They were originally called "flip flops" because that is the sound they make when you walk.....
one flips and the other flops. Can't you hear it? HA
isochronism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:25 PM   #17202 
JadeAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by isochronism View Post
They were originally called "flip flops" because that is the sound they make when you walk.....
one flips and the other flops. Can't you hear it? HA
That's how I explained it to my daughter, so sometimes she says "flip flop, flip flop, flip flop" when she's walking (she's only 3 and she loves onomatopeyas, hehe)
JadeAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:48 PM   #17203 
FishyFishy89

I've lost two rummy nose tetras. I cannot tell if it is the ich or higher temps killing them.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:51 PM   #17204 
dramaqueen
Banned

Why can I never find my bills when I'm ready to pay them? All I want to do is pay my cable bill and I can't find the stupid thing! So now I have to put it in a different envelope but I can't find the paper that has the account number and address on it. My mother probably threw it away!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:52 PM   #17205 
FishyFishy89

I hate losing bills. That's why I started going paperless. It's so much easier on me.

I've lost another rummy nose. I believe I'm going to possibly lose another. Darn ich :P
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:18 PM   #17206 
JadeAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
I hate losing bills. That's why I started going paperless. It's so much easier on me.

I've lost another rummy nose. I believe I'm going to possibly lose another. Darn ich :P
On a funny note... I just realized your pug photo said "super pug" You've got super pug, and I've got sugar pug (our pug's name is sugar) silly to point out, I know, but it had to be said, lol
JadeAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:57 PM   #17207 
Hadoken Kitty

Didn't get the job that I wanted. I just want to scream and get this stupid class over with. I don't want to go this any more. I want to be moved out as well. My boyfriend spent a ton of money today buying the both of us a 3Ds + games, and my grandma started snooping through my things without asking. She now knows how much he spent and started ranting about it. I'm beyond pissed. I just want my life to get better NOW. So tired of waiting. I want the job that I want. NOW not later.
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:06 PM   #17208 
bniebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken Kitty View Post
Didn't get the job that I wanted. I just want to scream and get this stupid class over with. I don't want to go this any more. I want to be moved out as well. My boyfriend spent a ton of money today buying the both of us a 3Ds + games, and my grandma started snooping through my things without asking. She now knows how much he spent and started ranting about it. I'm beyond pissed. I just want my life to get better NOW. So tired of waiting. I want the job that I want. NOW not later.
I totally feel you.... I live in an area where it is really hard to get hired right now, and I keep seeing people that I know who I know for a fact are ignorant, unmotivated, and dishonest get jobs and I haven't been able to get hired for one that I wouldn't hate. SO ANNOYING! Keep trying girl :)
bniebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:19 PM   #17209 
bniebetta

Something really irritating happened to me at walmart today. I was in a very open area over by the deli looking at sandwiches with some friends that are visiting me. I had my cart really close to the shelves so I pushed it forward and out a little (about gentle-average force) So I could reach something we wanted. All of a sudden my cart gets shoved REALLY hard so I look over and some old lady is rubbing her elbow and scowling at me. She did't even allow me to say sorry (which I tried to profusely) and kept glancing over at me childishly and rubbing her elbow. It is not physically possible for me to have hurt her! I am not one of those people who believes in respect elders just because they are older than I am.... I was really angry. If my movement of my cart hurt her, it is her problem for walking THAT close to my cart. UGH!!
bniebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 07:45 PM   #17210 
Nibblez

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeAngel View Post
That's how I explained it to my daughter, so sometimes she says "flip flop, flip flop, flip flop" when she's walking (she's only 3 and she loves onomatopeyas, hehe)
Now i'm just waiting for someone to explain to my why flip flops in australia are called thongs...

@bniebetta - i have a run in with a few elderlys before as well, once was when i was getting into a bus. I was behind 2 people entering the bus and all of a sudden, everyone shifts to the left and i see an old lady walking out, i was carrying a box so i squished myself against the door to the left and said sorry but i couldnt back out because everyone was in a line to enter the bus. As she walks out pass me, she begins to push me repeatedly and then continue to shove my box. The annoying thing is, she only shoved me and she walks perfectly fine, she doesnt even need a walking stick. She was just doing it on purpose.

Last edited by Nibblez; 04-27-2013 at 07:53 PM.
Nibblez is offline   Reply With Quote