Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-17-2013, 09:08 AM   #11 
Fin Fancier

I can't tell you because I've failed. I'm on three already. Just try focusing on the tank to distract yourself. I had to force myself to put down what would have been betta number 4 last week. Instead I focused on getting some new plants and a snail for my existing set ups. It's fun watching them explore changes around their tank, and this way I know they aren't getting bored with their environments.
Fin Fancier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:59 AM   #12 
Elliriyanna

Yeah I have so much fun with setting up and changing tanks :) Well Mostly the Betta's tank I try to leave my other tank be lol.

Right now I am working on converting his tank to a sponge filter and getting him some snails ... And looking at tetras lol
Elliriyanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:43 PM   #13 
nel3

lol, get used to it. i finally stopped at 5 living betta as pets at any given time myself.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:50 PM   #14 
bettacrazygirl86

I was doing pretty good with keeping just one for a while! I had my male for about a month before I decided I wanted to get a girl. Then I had her for maybe two months before I had a little mishap with an impulse buy and got a baby betta. Thankfully, I have left over heaters, tanks, gravel, and decorations, so I'm not short on set up supplies. I generally change things up a lot when I upgrade tanks, so when I upgraded my fish to a 10 gallon divided tank, I got all new gravel, new heater, and live plants, so all the old gravel, heaters, and decorations got passed down to Baby Norman.
bettacrazygirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:02 AM   #15 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

A mishap over an impulse buy... Curious how that works lol. I can't talk, I have 12 adults; 2 ft babies, and 150ish hm babies. Oh gosh. What have I gotten into lol.
MattsBettas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:59 PM   #16 
NeptunesMom

I have 3 fish and 1 "foster" (okay, he might end up staying). I am a sucker for those sad eyes.
NeptunesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:29 PM   #17 
Elliriyanna

I just got my 2nd betta lol .... I went in for shrimp but made the mistake of looking at bettas and seeing the females were only 99 cent
Elliriyanna is offline   Reply With Quote