Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-10-2009, 07:39 AM   #21 
Nataku

She is trying to help, you are apparently simply too dense to listen. Chicklet is providing you with good advice which you really ought to be thanking her for providing, it is you who posts here with no pertinent information and only insults. If you are not willing to accept the help the forum members here offer, then don't post and we won't be able to be so 'rude' as to try to help you.
Nataku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 07:42 AM   #22 
elizabethjbrown

i think all of you are rude. i was only rude back when she said something. and maybe if you took the time out of your pathetic little lives to ask questions instead of asuming then maybe we wouldnt have problems
elizabethjbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:44 AM   #23 
TianTian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabethjbrown View Post
i was only rude back when she said something.
If someone's rude to you, there's no need to be rude back. That's just dagum immature behavior.

Just pointing out the obvious. *moves along*
TianTian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:09 AM   #24 
Fishin Pole

If you claim to have done research on breeding bettas, why are you here asking the most elementary questions about it?.....I'm not berating you, its just a simple question......I just read through the whole post and no one has been rude to you.........You refuse to take good advice and just want someone to tell you what you want to hear.......Breeding fish other than bettas can be a chore, and i imagine with fish like bettas that need to be seperated it is really daunting..........I cant imagine doing water changes on over a 100 little cups everyday..........You claim you have people who will buy your offspring for $1......I think thats great, but i doubt it is 100 people...............Lets say its 70 people (Thats a generous number)........You still will have 30 to get rid of..........Are you ready for 30 two and a half gallon tanks all over your house?.........

There are homemade recipes for inforsuria (Spelling), i believe on this site and at other places on the net........As other members said, it could take up to 2 weeks for it to hatch..........You will need this food for the fry, or you will be netting alot of fry from your tank............Dont enter this breeding thing lightly, be prepared.........People here are very passionate about fish and when they see an inexperienced person trying to breed a fish such as bettas, they are gonna tell you the correct (in their opinion) way to do it..........
Fishin Pole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:08 PM   #25 
MrVampire181

Ahhhh!

Try www.teradoty.com/bettas for an easy way. Be sure to add plants for the female, also just move the fry to a large tank at 3 weeks of age, change 50% of the water every day, remove the female and then the male.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote